Going from the Galaxy S4 to the HTC One m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Badelhas

Aug 12, 2012
Braga
Hello guys.
I have the Galaxy S4 since last August but I've been thinking about changing to the new HTC one m8. Did any of you that did this can give me your opinion, if it's worth it?
Thanks a lot.

Cheers

BerndM14

Apr 8, 2014
With 14 days to return the device if you're not satisfied...why are we still having these conversations? Nothing anyone can say will really change your opinion as much as physically using the device yourself. Why not go and give it a test run.

This is the start of a nother comparison thread again...

Reactions: Mr Hofs

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
In addition, I do not understand why people ask on the m8 section of the forum...
What are they expecting is to say?
"no man... Keep your s4 as my phone sucks, that's why I've got it and that's why I am active on this part of the forum... "

Really? ;)

Sent from a tin of baked beans using some chewing gum, tinfoil, a piece of string and a manual written by MacGyver

Reactions: BerndM14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With 14 days to return the device if you're not satisfied...why are we still having these conversations? Nothing anyone can say will really change your opinion as much as physically using the device yourself. Why not go and give it a test run.

This is the start of a nother comparison thread again...
    In addition, I do not understand why people ask on the m8 section of the forum...
    What are they expecting is to say?
    "no man... Keep your s4 as my phone sucks, that's why I've got it and that's why I am active on this part of the forum... "

Really? ;)

Sent from a tin of baked beans using some chewing gum, tinfoil, a piece of string and a manual written by MacGyver