[THEME] Buuf Taskbar/CHT2/Sense Icons - Dialer cab fixed .. More to come

Search This thread

monstron

Dec 3, 2010
Ponce
Hello

Nice work. I'm new here with the phone and the forum. I wish you could show an instructional thread or newbie guide because I installed the theme. And it runs, but got stuck on sense. I did something wrong. I like your work and wish I might have it at my t-mobile htc hd2 stock rom 3.14. Thanks in advance

sponge_worthy

May 11, 2007
Please someone help me get this theme on my HTC desire HD!! :)

Sure I'd like to help. I think most of the theme files you can install on your Desire. I don't have one to test on, so I can't guarantee success. Is the Desire WVGA because I built the theme for my Tilt2 which is a WVGA display.

This maybe a stupid question, but do you understand how to install a cab file?

maddonnaa

Dec 4, 2011
my hd2 froze after installing the taskbar cab.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

It took awhile to uninstall it cause I couldn't get to the program files.

Last edited:

KrimsonHart

Nov 22, 2011
bangalore
installation?

Hi, i really want to try this theme on my touch pro... but after i install the cab file, it asks for a restart and i hit ok... later it restarts and shows the same stock theme.. i looked in the home settings items view and everywhere i installed the cab (sorry if the question is stupid cause im new to this) can you please help here?? thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update : Uploaded Dialer Cabs - Let me know if Leo cab is fix for HD2 problems (Dec 22)
    Update : Uploaded New Taskbar Cab (Dec 10)
    Update : Uploaded CHT2 Icons and Sense package (Dec 9)

I have spent some considerable time to incorporate a Buuf theme on my phone and be able to switch between my Black and Blue Grill theme and this one. I like to have all my icons consistent everywhere I frequent my device. So I've either skinned or found an adequate one for the following places: Taskbar, WM 6.5.x theme, Phone Canvas, Thumbcal, psShutXP, S2U2, Notifcation screen, Sense 2.5, CHT2, Action Screen, and Resco Explorer. I think it is looking pretty good now.

I first will give create the the DrSrF team from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=683771 for starting up the Buuf theme for WM. It looks like in the thread that they have abandoned the project though.

I also want to thank Paul Davey aka mattahan for creating the Buuf icons and sharing them here - http://mattahan.deviantart.com/gallery/

I also have used tsowen battery icons because they seemed to match this theme pretty well.

If I have taken some elses work and not given created, I apologize. Let me know and I will thank you as well. I don't want to take created for work I haven't done. I have spent a lot of time creating a lot of files to perfect the theme though.

First I'm going to share my taskbar and phone skin. I'll share the CHT2 icons and an all in one cab for other Sense 2.5 icons as I've added to the ones created by the DrSrF team by making them all consistent and skinning the submenus like music library, all tweets, people detail and all people lists. There are other places I've had to add icons for Sense, but I forget right now.

I'm not able to create a cab for the phone skin. It always bombs while trying to load, so you will have to manually copy those files from your SD Card to the Windows directory using Total Commander or Resco Explorer. I would suggest you make copies of the original files in the Windows directory for the ones I am providing in case you have a problem with them and need to go back to the originals.

I believe the phone canvas is for portrait only and will work on both VGA and WVGA devices. But don't quote me on that. I have a TP2 and only use the phone on portrait. I've worked out most of the kinks on the canvas, but the way the graphics are in the DLL I can't get it perfect. Close enough to enjoy though.

Anyway enjoy!

Taskbar Icons
    taskbarj.png

Phone Canvas
    dialer.png

CHT2 Icons
    chticons.png

Sense Icons
    sensescreen1.png

sensescreen2.png
    Reserved for later.
    anychance of getting the slider in a cab by itsself

I'll see what I can do.
    Hey,

Like this theme very much thanx!!

Got one problem I just can't get the windows icon/other button to change.
    Can someone explain me how to to that?

Thanx in advance

I got the WM6.5.x theme from the original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=683771. Its in post #6 called Rawrscary - Buuf softkeys.zip.

Its got a cab file you need to install in the zipped file. If you don't know how to install a cab file just let me know. Then there should be a new option in yout theme choices for WM6.5.x where you see all the Energy themes listed.

Does that make sense?