[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

elchamo

Mar 21, 2008
did you wiped dalvik-cache?

and please :) remember I NEED logcat to debug!
"it FC" isn't a trace - I can't do a thing

$ adb logcat > file.txt

put text on fpaste.org for example

thx

Getting the same error when swiching to videocamara, this is from the logcat:

E/QualcommCameraHardware( 76): Invalid preview size requested: 740x480

I hope that helps.

Looking forward to the fix, love your ROM!

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Getting the same error when swiching to videocamara, this is from the logcat:

E/QualcommCameraHardware( 76): Invalid preview size requested: 740x480

I hope that helps.

Looking forward to the fix, love your ROM!

thx!

full logcat is

Code:
I/ActivityManager(   97): Starting activity: Intent { act=android.media.action.VIDEO_CAMERA flg=0x6000000 cmp=com.google.android.camera/com.android.camera.VideoCamera }
V/camera  (  825): stopPreview
V/videocamera(  825): startPreview
E/QualcommCameraHardware(   75): Invalid preview size requested: 740x480
W/dalvikvm(  825): threadid=10: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d7f0)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-13
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): java.lang.RuntimeException: setParameters failed
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at android.hardware.Camera.native_setParameters(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at android.hardware.Camera.setParameters(Camera.java:647)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.setCameraParameters(VideoCamera.java:1404)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.startPreview(VideoCamera.java:620)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.access$700(VideoCamera.java:85)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera$1.run(VideoCamera.java:281)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1096)
W/ActivityManager(   97):   Force finishing activity com.google.android.camera/com.android.camera.VideoCamera

Im working on a fix right now... up in 5 minutes ;)

EDIT:

fixed: http://www.multiupload.com/8BT1JVFL4K

$ adb remount && adb push media_profiles.xml /system/etc/

Last edited:

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
I think I just have a wonderfull idea :D !

What if I put an option in SpareParts that would check for fixes and download and apply them... ?

Then you will not be obliged to adb push things or even flash an entire update...

I'm thinking about how to make that work...

What do you think?

elchamo

Mar 21, 2008

What if I put an option in SpareParts that would check for fixes and download and apply them... ?

Then you will not be obliged to adb push things or even flash an entire update...

What do you think?

If you are able to make that work it does sounds like an amazing idea to me :)

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles

What do you think?

If you can make that work, patent that idea and sell it to Google for a million Euro :)

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Leo,
Also make that option work on girlfriends and wives.... jk

Seriously though....That'll be an awesome idea if you could add that in spare parts and have it working.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Leo,
Also make that option work on girlfriends and wives.... jk

LOL :D

All I'm trying to do is to deliver an enhanced "stock"-like froyo which will not requiere adb push every day... even if for now it requieres flashing a new version every day :D lol

Other roms uses service packs.

I may just have found a new way to do so... but I have to think about how notify of update, how to know what to download and what to do etc...

I'm more thinking about downloading a shell script that download and replaces the needed files... not sure about yet...

ozgreg

Apr 25, 2010
I may just have found a new way to do so... but I have to think about how notify of update, how to know what to download and what to do etc...

I'm more thinking about downloading a shell script that download and replaces the needed files... not sure about yet...

Ohh I like it notification and download of updates :) Saves all the crap we go through for Upgrades ;)

Yeah I just noticed a new notification for Froyo, I wonder if this release contains international locales, I have noticed the last few releases has only a few locales much smaller list than 2.1

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Ohh I like it notification and download of updates :) Saves all the crap we go through for Upgrades ;)

Yeah I just noticed a new notification for Froyo, I wonder if this release contains international locales, I have noticed the last few releases has only a few locales much smaller list than 2.1

Speaking of FRF91... could someone nanbackup then upgrade to report what it really is?

Crussader

Jun 15, 2007
minor bug

I'm also noticing this in 1.1.0. It wasn't there in 1.0.3. When I upgraded I did a dalvik-cache wipe only.

I'm seeing this too...

Also I think that the wired volume app from t0ol is not working... I just tested it and it just skips songs... is there something else I need to activate or do?

BTW, thanks for this amazing ROM :)

xda890

Oct 26, 2007
I have two problem with Market...:

- It is slow, but not as slow as the old 30 sec. timeout... Tried the fix to install a different vending_preferences.xml file and that fixed the slowness..
- But problem two is more serious, Market does not register the application I have installed... Neither the apps I have installed with Titanium Backup nor the apps I have installed using Market... Is there a fix for this?

Otherwise, great ROM... :)

Regards,

BTJ

noremacyug

Jan 24, 2007
i flat out love this rom! definitely my fav. it lets me customize it perfectly to my liking. and for whatever reason, perhaps just a placebo effect, i seem to get better battery life that with other roms. i am using a IR uv kernal, but even when i use the same kernal on other roms they still seem to suck the juice. again, it may just be my mind playing tricks.

either way, great work!!! keep it up!!! and as always, thanks!!!

xda890

Oct 26, 2007
I have two problem with Market...:

- It is slow, but not as slow as the old 30 sec. timeout... Tried the fix to install a different vending_preferences.xml file and that fixed the slowness..
- But problem two is more serious, Market does not register the application I have installed... Neither the apps I have installed with Titanium Backup nor the apps I have installed using Market... Is there a fix for this?

Otherwise, great ROM... :)

Regards,

BTJ

Ok, think I know why...

I have set the following value in vending_preferences.xml..:

Code:
<boolean name="local_db_sync_required" value="true" />

but this value keeps being reset to false everytime I start Market... Why?

BTJ

noremacyug

Jan 24, 2007
Just ran into an issue. Camera app FC's upon switching to video mode. I've long since updated the radio, so I don't think that's the issue.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

bimmerd00d

Jan 24, 2008
Just ran into an issue. Camera app FC's upon switching to video mode. I've long since updated the radio, so I don't think that's the issue.

Yep fc for me too. I also got the notification of an update this morning, I didn't know custom roms got them

G

GuestK00133

check this for camera issue

thx!

full logcat is

Code:
I/ActivityManager(   97): Starting activity: Intent { act=android.media.action.VIDEO_CAMERA flg=0x6000000 cmp=com.google.android.camera/com.android.camera.VideoCamera }
V/camera  (  825): stopPreview
V/videocamera(  825): startPreview
E/QualcommCameraHardware(   75): Invalid preview size requested: 740x480
W/dalvikvm(  825): threadid=10: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d7f0)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-13
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): java.lang.RuntimeException: setParameters failed
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at android.hardware.Camera.native_setParameters(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at android.hardware.Camera.setParameters(Camera.java:647)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.setCameraParameters(VideoCamera.java:1404)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.startPreview(VideoCamera.java:620)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.access$700(VideoCamera.java:85)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at com.android.camera.VideoCamera$1.run(VideoCamera.java:281)
E/AndroidRuntime(  825): 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1096)
W/ActivityManager(   97):   Force finishing activity com.google.android.camera/com.android.camera.VideoCamera

Im working on a fix right now... up in 5 minutes ;)

EDIT:

fixed: http://www.multiupload.com/8BT1JVFL4K

$ adb remount && adb push media_profiles.xml /system/etc/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you