It took me some time to get my phone Rooted and SIM Unlocked so I have decided to put my findings below.
Phone which I used for this post: Samsung Galaxy Y S5369, files for S5360 is also available.
- Copy update.zip to SD Card
- Turn off the mobile phone
- Hold up volume key, home button and power button together for few seconds
- Locate the update.zip and follow the easy steps
- Copy Galaxy Toolbox to you your storage card
- You can use ES File Explorer to find and run the application
- Follow the easy instructions from the application to complete the process
I will give credits where it's due, please check here again later as I need to go through the sources again.
update.zip was retrieved from GeekDashboard.
Galaxy Toolbox was retrieved from Play Store.