★[ROM] [STOCK] N920TUVU3DPG1 | 6.0.1 | Deodexed | KNOX Free | 7.22.2016 ☆

Search This thread

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM
KERNEL SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM FEATURES

★ Stock
★ Rooted
★ Zipaligned
★ Deodexed
★ Busybox
★ SuperSU
★ KNOX Free
★ Lightly Debloated
★ Data/App Support
★ Working Private Mode
★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix
★ Netflix & Google Play Movies Video Streaming Fix
★ Comes With My Stock Modified Kernel, Thread Link: CLICK HERE

NOTE #1 - Has Some More Bloatware Kept In, It Can Be Removed By The User.
NOTE #2 - I Will Not Be Doing Any Further Modifications On This, It's Just A Stock Deodexed Rom For Users To Try Out And Can Use As Their Daily Driver.
NOTE #3 - Your KNOX Warranty Void Will Counter From 0 To 1.

BUILD.PROP INFO

# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=MMB29K
ro.build.display.id=MMB29K.N920TUVU3DPG1
ro.build.version.incremental=N920TUVU3DPG1
ro.build.version.sdk=23
ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
ro.build.version.release=6.0.1
ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-07-01
ro.build.version.base_os=
ro.build.date=Fri Jul 1 14:40:25 KST 2016
ro.build.date.utc=1467351625
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=dpi
ro.build.host=SWDD5821
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.build.flavor=nobleltetmo-user
ro.product.model=SM-N920T
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=nobleltetmo
ro.product.device=nobleltetmo
ro.product.board=universal7420
# ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
# use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.locale=en-US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=exynos5
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=nobleltetmo
# Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
ro.build.description=nobleltetmo-user 6.0.1 MMB29K N920TUVU3DPG1 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/nobleltetmo/nobleltetmo:6.0.1/MMB29K/N920TUVU3DPG1:user/release-keys
ro.build.characteristics=tmo
# Samsung Specific Properties
ro.build.PDA=N920TUVU3DPG1
ro.build.hidden_ver=N920TUVU3DPG1
ro.config.rm_preload_enabled=0
ro.build.changelist=8479853
ro.product_ship=true
ro.chipname=exynos7420
# end build properties

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

WARNING: Before Flashing Any Rom, Make Sure To Remove All Registered Fingerprints By Going To Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Fingerprints Then Press "MORE" Then "Edit" Tick All The Registered Fingerprints And Press "REMOVE"!

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Recommended)
TWRP Recovery Download Link - (Click Here)
* First Thing You Want To Do Is Reboot Into TWRP Recovery And Backup Your Device! (Boot, Data, System, etc...)
* Download The Stock Deodexed Rom.
* Place The Rom Into Your Internal Storage.
* Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.
* While In TWRP Recovery, Press "Wipe" And Then "Swipe To Factory Reset".
* Now Press "Back" And Then Press "Advanced Wipe".
* Now Select "Cache", "Dalvik Cache", "Data", And "System" And Then "Swipe To Wipe".
* Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
* Reboot Your Device.
* Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 2 Minutes!
* After 2 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!

CHANGELOG

★ 9.5.2015
- INITIAL N920TUVU1BOH4 RELEASE

★ 9.15.2015
- Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU1BOH6 Update!
- Now Comes With Noble Kernel Rebuild2! (No Phone Call Reboots.)

★ 9.25.2015
- Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2COI5 Update!

★ 11.3.2015
- Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2COJ5 Update!

★ 4.20.2016
- Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2DPD1 Update!

★ 7.22.2016
- Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU3DPG1 Update!

DOWNLOAD LINK

Stock Deodexed N920TUVU3DPG1 Rom - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905721617
MD5 Checksum - 0246c395797fb418fb98e4dc2ab2b143

Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
STOCK N920TUVU3DPG1 ODIN TAR

STOCK ODIN TAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE #1 - The Stock N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5 Inside The Zip File Is Plain Stock So By Flashing This And Going By All The Steps, It Will Trigger Your KNOX Warranty Void From 0 To 1!

NOTE #2 - I Would Highly Recommend That You Backup Your Whole Internal Storage To Your PC Or Cloud Storage Just In Case.

NOTE #3 - Make Sure You Have OEM Unlocking Enabled By Going To Settings -> About Device -> Then Tap "Build Number" Several Times Until You Get A "Developer Mode Has Been Turned On" Message. Now Go To Settings -> Developer Options -> And Enable The "OEM Unlock" Option.

1. First What Your Going To Need To Do Is Download This N920T_MM_ODIN_PACK.Zip That I Have Done Myself With All The Files That You Need - CLICK HERE

2. Extract The Files Inside The Zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Five Files Inside Of It Including N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5, UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip, Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe, And Stock_Modified_Kernel+TWRP-3.0.2.2_N920TW8.tar.md5.

3. Now Put Your Phone Into Download Mode By Powering Off Your Device First And Then Hold The Volume Down, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time Until You See The Download Mode Warning Screen. Now Press Volume Up Key And Then Insert Your Samsung USB Plug.

4. Now Open Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, Click On "AP", Select "N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start". (Also Make Sure Before Doing This Step That You Have Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, If You Haven't, Install It By Opening SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe.)

5. Wait For 5-10 Minutes For The Stock Odin Tar To Finish Installing.

6. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And You Will Be On The Latest N920TUVU3DPG1 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stock Update.

7. Next Your Going To Install My Stock Modified Kernel That Also Installs TWRP Custom Recovery That I Have Done For You To Make Things Easier. Now Reboot Back Into Download Mode From Step 3 And Now Open Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, Click On "AP", Select "Stock_Modified_Kernel+TWRP-3.0.2.2_N920TW8.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start".

8. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot To The Boot Up Logo And Then To Your Device Homescreen.

9. Next The Only Thing You Have To Do Now Is Put UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip On Your Device And Then Install It Through TWRP Recovery By Powering Off Your Phone Then Hold The Volume Up, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time Until You End up In TWRP Recovery. Now Press "Install" Then Browse For The File UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip Pick The File And Then "Swipe To Confirm Flash" To Install The Flashable Zip File. After This You Are All Done! You Should Now Be On The Latest Update With Root And TWRP Custom Recovery! Now Go To "Settings" And Scroll Down And Press "About Device" And Verify That Your Baseband Version And Build Number Say N920TUVU3DPG1.​

Last edited:

mgbotoe

That's your answer than. This is a deodex stock file, as stated by the op right at the very top so it can't be missed.

What this means is there will be zero mods. All *modifications* done is to deodex and removed Knox....as stated in the op.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

@jovy23 I see u fixed SD card read/write fix....the note 5 does not have SD card right issue, given it does not have SD card. Left over from note 4 op? Or is this for people who buys SD sticks and what not...otg? Hope to hear some clarification soon :)

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Did you even read?

That's your answer than. This is a deodex stock file, as stated by the op right at the very top so it can't be missed.

What this means is there will be zero mods. All *modifications* done is to deodex and removed Knox....as stated in the op.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

@jovy23 I see u fixed SD card read/write fix....the note 5 does not have SD card right issue, given it does not have SD card. Left over from note 4 op? Or is this for people who buys SD sticks and what not...otg? Hope to hear some clarification soon :)

Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Yes it's for the users who uses those microsd card readers and also once a storage case is available where you can place your micro sdcard inside of an case the users will be all set. Hopefully Incipio will release their offgrid case for the Note 5 or another company will follow with their own storage case.

Sent from my SM-N920T

mgbotoe

Yes it's for the users who uses those microsd card readers and also once a storage case is available where you can place your micro sdcard inside of an case the users will be all set. Hopefully Incipio will release their offgrid case for the Note 5 or another company will follow with their own storage case.

Sent from my SM-N920T
Ahhhh u make a point. I forgot they made a case like that for the s6

Reactions: jovy23

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
anyway to get the latest base without wiping my internal? i have the old one and i'm getting random reboot everywhere
Check my guide in second post. Sometimes flashing stock odin tars can erase your internal storage if you need to factory reset the device in stock recovery so your device can boot up after it gets stuck on the boot logo for some users after installing a stock odin tar file. All the info is there in the second post on how to update to the latest firmware.

Sent from my SM-N920T

Reactions: KOLIOSIS

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn
Xposed Modules
Check my guide in second post. Sometimes flashing stock odin tars can erase your internal storage if you need to factory reset the device in stock recovery so your device can boot up after it gets stuck on the boot logo for some users after installing a stock odin tar file. All the info is there in the second post on how to update to the latest firmware.

Sent from my SM-N920T

thanks man. i already flashed everything. will test for now.

it didn't wipe my internal :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM
    KERNEL SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM FEATURES

★ Stock
    ★ Rooted
    ★ Zipaligned
    ★ Deodexed
    ★ Busybox
    ★ SuperSU
    ★ KNOX Free
    ★ Lightly Debloated
    ★ Data/App Support
    ★ Working Private Mode
    ★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix
    ★ Netflix & Google Play Movies Video Streaming Fix
    ★ Comes With My Stock Modified Kernel, Thread Link: CLICK HERE

NOTE #1 - Has Some More Bloatware Kept In, It Can Be Removed By The User.
    NOTE #2 - I Will Not Be Doing Any Further Modifications On This, It's Just A Stock Deodexed Rom For Users To Try Out And Can Use As Their Daily Driver.
    NOTE #3 - Your KNOX Warranty Void Will Counter From 0 To 1.

BUILD.PROP INFO

# begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=MMB29K
    ro.build.display.id=MMB29K.N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.build.version.incremental=N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.build.version.sdk=23
    ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
    ro.build.version.release=6.0.1
    ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-07-01
    ro.build.version.base_os=
    ro.build.date=Fri Jul 1 14:40:25 KST 2016
    ro.build.date.utc=1467351625
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=dpi
    ro.build.host=SWDD5821
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.build.flavor=nobleltetmo-user
    ro.product.model=SM-N920T
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=nobleltetmo
    ro.product.device=nobleltetmo
    ro.product.board=universal7420
    # ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
    # use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
    ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale=en-US
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=exynos5
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=nobleltetmo
    # Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
    ro.build.description=nobleltetmo-user 6.0.1 MMB29K N920TUVU3DPG1 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/nobleltetmo/nobleltetmo:6.0.1/MMB29K/N920TUVU3DPG1:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=tmo
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.build.hidden_ver=N920TUVU3DPG1
    ro.config.rm_preload_enabled=0
    ro.build.changelist=8479853
    ro.product_ship=true
    ro.chipname=exynos7420
    # end build properties

WARNING: Before Flashing Any Rom, Make Sure To Remove All Registered Fingerprints By Going To Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Fingerprints Then Press "MORE" Then "Edit" Tick All The Registered Fingerprints And Press "REMOVE"!

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Recommended)
    TWRP Recovery Download Link - (Click Here)
    * First Thing You Want To Do Is Reboot Into TWRP Recovery And Backup Your Device! (Boot, Data, System, etc...)
    * Download The Stock Deodexed Rom.
    * Place The Rom Into Your Internal Storage.
    * Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.
    * While In TWRP Recovery, Press "Wipe" And Then "Swipe To Factory Reset".
    * Now Press "Back" And Then Press "Advanced Wipe".
    * Now Select "Cache", "Dalvik Cache", "Data", And "System" And Then "Swipe To Wipe".
    * Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
    * Reboot Your Device.
    * Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 2 Minutes!
    * After 2 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!

CHANGELOG

★ 9.5.2015
    - INITIAL N920TUVU1BOH4 RELEASE

★ 9.15.2015
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU1BOH6 Update!
    - Now Comes With Noble Kernel Rebuild2! (No Phone Call Reboots.)

★ 9.25.2015
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2COI5 Update!

★ 11.3.2015
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2COJ5 Update!

★ 4.20.2016
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU2DPD1 Update!

★ 7.22.2016
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N920TUVU3DPG1 Update!

DOWNLOAD LINK

Stock Deodexed N920TUVU3DPG1 Rom - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905721617
    MD5 Checksum - 0246c395797fb418fb98e4dc2ab2b143
    STOCK N920TUVU3DPG1 ODIN TAR

STOCK ODIN TAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE #1 - The Stock N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5 Inside The Zip File Is Plain Stock So By Flashing This And Going By All The Steps, It Will Trigger Your KNOX Warranty Void From 0 To 1!

NOTE #2 - I Would Highly Recommend That You Backup Your Whole Internal Storage To Your PC Or Cloud Storage Just In Case.

NOTE #3 - Make Sure You Have OEM Unlocking Enabled By Going To Settings -> About Device -> Then Tap "Build Number" Several Times Until You Get A "Developer Mode Has Been Turned On" Message. Now Go To Settings -> Developer Options -> And Enable The "OEM Unlock" Option.

1. First What Your Going To Need To Do Is Download This N920T_MM_ODIN_PACK.Zip That I Have Done Myself With All The Files That You Need - CLICK HERE

2. Extract The Files Inside The Zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Five Files Inside Of It Including N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5, UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip, Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe, And Stock_Modified_Kernel+TWRP-3.0.2.2_N920TW8.tar.md5.

3. Now Put Your Phone Into Download Mode By Powering Off Your Device First And Then Hold The Volume Down, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time Until You See The Download Mode Warning Screen. Now Press Volume Up Key And Then Insert Your Samsung USB Plug.

4. Now Open Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, Click On "AP", Select "N920TUVU3DPG1_N920TTMB3DPG1_N920TUVU3DPG1_HOME.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start". (Also Make Sure Before Doing This Step That You Have Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, If You Haven't, Install It By Opening SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe.)

5. Wait For 5-10 Minutes For The Stock Odin Tar To Finish Installing.

6. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And You Will Be On The Latest N920TUVU3DPG1 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stock Update.

7. Next Your Going To Install My Stock Modified Kernel That Also Installs TWRP Custom Recovery That I Have Done For You To Make Things Easier. Now Reboot Back Into Download Mode From Step 3 And Now Open Odin3 v3.10.7.exe, Click On "AP", Select "Stock_Modified_Kernel+TWRP-3.0.2.2_N920TW8.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start".

8. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot To The Boot Up Logo And Then To Your Device Homescreen.

9. Next The Only Thing You Have To Do Now Is Put UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip On Your Device And Then Install It Through TWRP Recovery By Powering Off Your Phone Then Hold The Volume Up, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time Until You End up In TWRP Recovery. Now Press "Install" Then Browse For The File UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip Pick The File And Then "Swipe To Confirm Flash" To Install The Flashable Zip File. After This You Are All Done! You Should Now Be On The Latest Update With Root And TWRP Custom Recovery! Now Go To "Settings" And Scroll Down And Press "About Device" And Verify That Your Baseband Version And Build Number Say N920TUVU3DPG1.​
    IT'S HERE! Go download the latest stock deodexed build now!
    New update is now UP!
    heck reserving this one also