Nexus One 2.3.4 OTA link!!!

Search This thread

Theonew

Dec 4, 2010
Wherever I am
I haven't got that and I am still struck at 2.2. This is a new phone and moved to this after experimenting with some other android phone. I need to know how can I get OTA.
Is it something like available only for some period after google announces it?

If at a later time how can I upgrade from 2.2 to 2.3.4 without breaking the warranty.

Just go here and follow instructions: http://www.androidcentral.com/nexus-ones-android-234-update-here-weve-got-your-update-instructions :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tutysara

slickrick328

Jul 2, 2009
PLEASE HELP!, I'm running clockwork 3.0.0.5 and im currently on 2.3.3 but every time i try to run the .update file from the post on pg 2, it gives me this error message and I don't know what I'm doing wrong:

Assert failed: getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0.35.2017"

getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0.35.0017"

E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

Im just trying to get it up to 2.3.4 stock, the only thing is my phone is rooted but im running the stock 2.3.3. Please, any advice to make this update work with my Nexus one would be great, Thanks

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
PLEASE HELP!, I'm running clockwork 3.0.0.5 and im currently on 2.3.3 but every time i try to run the .update file from the post on pg 2, it gives me this error message and I don't know what I'm doing wrong:

Assert failed: getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0.35.2017"

getprop("ro.bootloader") == "0.35.0017"

E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

Im just trying to get it up to 2.3.4 stock, the only thing is my phone is rooted but im running the stock 2.3.3. Please, any advice to make this update work with my Nexus one would be great, Thanks
To me, it looks like you are trying to flash an OTA update on a deodexed ROM -- that doesn't work. OTA updates will only work if your ROM is not deodexed. You need to flash a stock build first, then apply the OTA update. Or just flash the 2.3.4 stock build and that's the end of it.

P.S. Just because your ROM looks stock, does not mean it is stock...

tutysara

Mar 28, 2011
bangalore

iCyborg

Mar 10, 2011
HI, I have google nexus S which I just bought last week, so should i download and install the gingerbread MR2 update provided in this thread ? I am unable to install the 92MB update through OTA so have to download and install it through desktop/usb/mobile way

danger-rat

Feb 14, 2010
USA
HI, I have google nexus S which I just bought last week, so should i download and install the gingerbread MR2 update provided in this thread ? I am unable to install the 92MB update through OTA so have to download and install it through desktop/usb/mobile way

You'd be much better off sticking to updates that are for your phone.
This is for the Nexus One (HTC)...

Reactions: iCyborg

Top Liked Posts