125 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,797

By Fuses, Senile Recognized Developer on 30th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
00Ghz
3rd April 2012, 05:46 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This maybe not the best place to post this but if those guys really did it(which is great), what happens to the money already donated to revolutionary? I got the impression they are different groups, correct me if I'm wrong. But to me it seems those guys deserve that money better. Sorry for any unintended off-topic

3rd April 2012, 05:57 PM |#212  
Flag Provo,UT
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedDrake

This maybe not the best place to post this but if those guys really did it(which is great), what happens to the money already donated to revolutionary? I got the impression they are different groups, correct me if I'm wrong. But to me it seems those guys deserve that money better. Sorry for any unintended off-topic

Some money has been donated to revolutionary directly for the purchase of an amaze, but I believe there was a separate thread that was money pledged solely for whoever obtained s-off first.

Sent from the Morgue!
3rd April 2012, 06:07 PM |#213  
Asheville, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,146

More
Quote:

Further on this. I hope you do not piss off these people HERE who have done the work that those (revolutionary) that have not. The thread was for anyone who would get this done.

Revolutionary had found an exploit to enable s=off for the earlier European version of this phone, but HTC closed the door. If they are now interested in doing something and are looking for donations to get on it again - that is a totally separate matter and has nothing to do with what is happening here.

I did not pledge in the thread here but will definitely donate here if this is successful.
3rd April 2012, 06:11 PM |#214  
Flag Provo,UT
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww

Further on this. I hope you do not piss off these people HERE who have done the work that those (revolutionary) that have not. The thread was for anyone who would get this done.

Revolutionary had found an exploit to enable s=off for the earlier European version of this phone, but HTC closed the door. If they are now interested in doing something and are looking for donations to get on it again - that is a totally separate matter and has nothing to do with what is happening here.

I did not pledge in the thread here but will definitely donate here if this is successful.

Me too! I'll definitely be throwing some money to these guys for this exploit! Yay!

Sent from the Morgue!
3rd April 2012, 10:51 PM |#215  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Hahahaha, beta testing complete. Sounds like mission command. Can't wait for it guys!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
3rd April 2012, 10:58 PM |#216  
Flag Chambersburg, Pa
Thanks Meter: 2,007

Donate to Me
More
Globatron, is this tool gonna have a ui or is it going to be command prompt codes? Just curious that's all.

Sent from my Triumph using XDA
3rd April 2012, 11:01 PM |#217  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
If it is cmd prompt, it will be put into the amaze tool, or so I've heard

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
3rd April 2012, 11:03 PM |#218  
Flag Sacramento, Ca
Thanks Meter: 1,043

More
What do you guys not understand about
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD, ONLY RESULTS FROM BETA TESTERS specifically requested by the OP's multiple times.

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
via xda premium
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aj_2423 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aj_2423 Ad-Free
4th April 2012, 05:07 AM |#219  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Eldridge, IA
Thanks Meter: 1,061

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit61871

Me too! I'll definitely be throwing some money to these guys for this exploit! Yay!

Sent from the Morgue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit61871

Some money has been donated to revolutionary directly for the purchase of an amaze, but I believe there was a separate thread that was money pledged solely for whoever obtained s-off first.

Sent from the Morgue!

Quote:

Guys, all these posts belong in the Pledge thread. As aj_2423 stated (which is my job to do ) please leave this thread for development only. Any more questions about donations, please place them in the right thread. Any more questions about how the process will happen to obtain s-off when it's released will just have to wait until the dev(s) release it.

Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wardfan220 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wardfan220 Ad-Free
00Ghz
4th April 2012, 09:43 AM |#220  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardfan220

Guys, all these posts belong in the Pledge thread. As aj_2423 stated (which is my job to do ) please leave this thread for development only. Any more questions about donations, please place them in the right thread. Any more questions about how the process will happen to obtain s-off when it's released will just have to wait until the dev(s) release it.

Thanks

Shouldn't they keep it secret, you know so HTC doesn't patch whatever exploit they found? After all most users only care if they did it and not actually how. Or did you meant questions about the tool and not method of obtaining it?

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G
4th April 2012, 04:18 PM |#221  
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 61

More
This is great work devs BTW missed the op for testing was later sorry if you need anyone else please let me know.
Regaurdless it will probably be patched later but why give them a advance on the exploit used until is actually ready to be used. Kinda like giveing away your war strategy before actually attacking.
Also Ben if you knew not to post why did you? LOL
Been said enough times not only for people that were in beta or looking to.
Plus becareful you don't want to annoy or offend anyone as you may be breaking law in Arizona soon.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amaze s-off o_o
Previous Thread Next Thread