FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Custom Rom] Rataplan V7.0 - WP 7.8 for Lumia 710 24 languages (updated 06-05-2013)

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 620

By Rataplan, Retired Recognized Developer on 6th May 2013, 10:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2013, 09:29 PM |#11  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 2,566

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan

The changes are minimal, I removed the Angry Birds ringtone because there was a conflict with another ringtone which result in a strange sound, couldn't reproduce the error by myself so just to make sure I removed it.
Added more programs, only nice to have but not really rom related.
Changed the syncing from the latest update, for some reason MS removed syncing gmail contact so I bring it back and my personal feeling is that, after removing it, this rom run's smoother than V6.0 .
Also added grey and black accent, added grey on request and I really like that one.

Greetz,

Thanks for the reply, I was also pulled in by the grey you have in your screenshot, it looks very smart and professional
The Following User Says Thank You to *Detection* For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift *Detection* Ad-Free

9th May 2013, 09:30 PM |#12  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonutZuker

Hey rataplan ,you can change the starting logo? you have the stock one ?

Yes I have the stock one , I'll see what I can do but in the next version I will switch back to the stock one.

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
9th May 2013, 09:40 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
i'm tinking to change my rom to yours
The Following User Says Thank You to IonutZuker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IonutZuker Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 06:53 PM |#14  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Good aft, first of all, a big thanks for your work. I'm new in the WP, just got home now with my Lumia 710, and i really would like to test this rom but i don't know how to do it yet, can you point me to some tutorial? Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to fazbarulho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fazbarulho Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 07:02 PM |#15  
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazbarulho

Good aft, first of all, a big thanks for your work. I'm new in the WP, just got home now with my Lumia 710, and i really would like to test this rom but i don't know how to do it yet, can you point me to some tutorial? Thank you.

You should start reading this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1721355

Success,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 07:13 PM |#16  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan

You should start reading this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1721355

Success,

I think i can do it but my phone is allready with 7.8, will this improve the phone or isn't necessary? What will i win more?
The Following User Says Thank You to fazbarulho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fazbarulho Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 07:27 PM |#17  
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazbarulho

I think i can do it but my phone is allready with 7.8, will this improve the phone or isn't necessary? What will i win more?

It isn't a problem when you're on 7.8

[EDIT] Sorry, I misread your question, it's not necessary but it depend on what you want, do you want to control your phone and install xap by sending them on email or installing them by browsing on your phone etc etc... , here on xda a lot of members make xap's you can't find in the windowsappstore, with an unlocked device you can use them and you can also use the app from the windowsappstore, this rom is also updatable by zune but also with some other methods.

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
14th May 2013, 03:50 PM |#18  

More
Thumbs up
Rataplan , i realy hate the clock from your rom ,sometimes just stopes & the search button does not work , but the rom works just fine
The Following User Says Thank You to IonutZuker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IonutZuker Ad-Free
14th May 2013, 04:37 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
yep, also get this problem with search key, but i dont need it, i use it for music ;D
The Following User Says Thank You to facekill1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift facekill1337 Ad-Free
14th May 2013, 06:40 PM |#20  

More
Thumbs up
Hi guys , i made a little tutorial how to instal & download Rataplan Custom Rom , here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LilDhTUVidM
14th May 2013, 07:54 PM |#21  
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonutZuker

Rataplan , i realy hate the clock from your rom ,sometimes just stopes & the search button does not work , but the rom works just fine

I hear a lot of complaining about the clock but the strange thing is that it works correct for me, not a single issue with the clock, I gonna look at it again, if you can send me a list of apps you've added after installing the rom, btw you can alsways remove the clock.
About the Search key, I know it isn't working proberly related to some packages that I changed to let gmail contact syncing, I can take a look at it too but if you go to settings/Search Key, you can set every program you want to the search key.

Greetz,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)