1.30.514.2 (Portuguese, WM6)
1.15.0000 (Movistar Mexico, WM?)​
Dopod C720W O2 XDA Cosmo

Orange SPV E600

Rogers HTC 621
T-Mobile Dash
1.22.531.6 (T-Mobile USA, WM6)
T-Mobile MDA Mail

Files Needed to Upgrade or Downgrade (With only the .nbh file)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM or post links to more official ROM images, if you have them, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Profezza

Mar 15, 2008
IICRC...If you get a brand new dash in a box from Tmo right now, it comes with .6. The only thing they have on the website tho' is .4 which is the first Tmo WM6 rom. According to a Tmo tech, .6 was a stability update, and some tweaks to T-Zones, with the same feature set.

cassiano

Feb 4, 2008
Porto Alegre
multi-lingual WM 6.0 HTC ROM - no carrier brandinG

Hi!

HTC just added support for registering it's devices assembled in Brasil on it's brasilian website, so I did it and downloaded a wm 6.0 ROM with support for Portuguese as the system language.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9gbwdzd2omg

The name of the file is RUU_Excalibur_BRIGHTSTAR_PTB_1.30.514.2_4.1.13.47_02.98.90_Ship.exe

It's a "generic" multilingual ROM, not just portuguese as before stated.

NEW UPDATE: ACTUALLY I FLASHED MY PHONE WITH IT TODAY AND IT HAS THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES/LOCALES (actually more than one locale per language, like swiss german, argentinean spanish, and so on): brasilian portuguese (português - brasil), italian (italiano), french (français), US english, spanish (español) and german (deutsch).

Cheers.

Last edited:

serzh261

Apr 23, 2008
ok were do i fined picters for this ... i wanna see how thous roms looks like ,,,, thank u

Wuter

Jul 12, 2008
Needed HTC EXcalibur Dutch ROM

Can someone help me to get the Dutch Rom for my HTC S620?

greetz

tatathing

Apr 26, 2007
Spanish Rom please...

Hi guys, somebody know where can i find a Spanish 6.0 Rom for my Htc s620 / T-Dash????, i´m stuck with 6.1 english Rom....

Thx...

motok1

Apr 15, 2008

McHale

Nov 18, 2005
B.F.E. Illinois
A few days ago, I saw (and downloaded) the official T-Mobile Dash 6.1 ROM (which leaked out). I'm at work and don't have the rom with me. Does anyone recall who reported it and the link?

-Mc

pudgedaddy

Retired Moderator
Nov 6, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
A few days ago, I saw (and downloaded) the official T-Mobile Dash 6.1 ROM (which leaked out). I'm at work and don't have the rom with me. Does anyone recall who reported it and the link?

-Mc

can you find in your browsing history where you got that ROM? i'd like to see it and compare with kavana or rickwyatts ROM to see if its the same version, but renamed.

edit: basically if this ROM is official, it should install without the JUMP SPL CID BYPASS. If it still needs or uses the CID Bypass, this its either a renamed kavana or rickwyatt or another cooked ROM based on kavanas WM 6.1 ROM.

Last edited:

McHale

Nov 18, 2005
B.F.E. Illinois
Saw it and grabbed it from home. I'm at work now. When I get home, I'll post it for you.

The article stated it was the official T-Mobile 6.1. I'm happily running kavana's but since I need to flash someone's work phone, I figured an official (albeit leaked) would be better. :)

When I get home, I'll see if I can find the link. I know it was posted on a 4shared or some other free hosting service. Don't remember which one though but they left the official filename intact.

I've been searching all of my nerd sites to re-find the article and I swear it's like it never existed. It's driving me nuts!

-Mc

pudgedaddy

Retired Moderator
Nov 6, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
Saw it and grabbed it from home. I'm at work now. When I get home, I'll post it for you.

The article stated it was the official T-Mobile 6.1. I'm happily running kavana's but since I need to flash someone's work phone, I figured an official (albeit leaked) would be better. :)

When I get home, I'll see if I can find the link. I know it was posted on a 4shared or some other free hosting service. Don't remember which one though but they left the official filename intact.

I've been searching all of my nerd sites to re-find the article and I swear it's like it never existed. It's driving me nuts!

-Mc

read my edit above.

Top Liked Posts