update gummy 1.0.2 is out!!!

Search This thread

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
hey guys i take no credit for this what so ever i am just letting everyone know so that you guys are aware of what's going on outside of xda cause there is a lot!!!! Thanks goes out to TEAMGUMMY FOR MAKING THIS!!!!

i can't seem to find the official page but this is the gummy 1.0.2 not sure what is different there are a few tweaks updated in teh rom and some minor performance updates as far as i can see with update post when i find the official changelog and thread for gummy.. :)

so here's the leak check it out!! http://goo.im/devs/TeamGummy/Roms/Targa

here is the original post enjoy :) http://rootzwiki.com/topic/20162-bionicbeta-041912/

Last edited:

jc332986

Mar 1, 2010
I go to the Goo inside me site and the latest file is over a month old.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dchao22

Jan 6, 2010
The bottum four keys are always on. Anyway to turn it off? Its always like that with every ics roms , anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my XT875 using XDA

oildriller83

Aug 18, 2011
Colcord, OK
I had the same problems with my lights. Every ICS rom did it. And every time to fix it, I rebooted back into safestrap and did a factory reset (did this before installing all my apps again) and bolted back up to no lights staying on. This worked for Kang, and gummy both.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

dchao22

Jan 6, 2010
Is anyone having camera issues? My camera has stopped working. Gosh it sounds like I'm the only one having issues hahahaha.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

codygs83

The bottum four keys are always on. Anyway to turn it off? Its always like that with every ics roms , anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my XT875 using XDA

The 1.0 update has fixed this issue. The boot animation is annoying as hell though. That'll be the first thing to go.

Edit. I think I spoke to soon. It worked fin on the first boot. But after a reboot the lights were on and I had to toggle brightness

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: dchao22

brainwash1

Mar 3, 2011
Rochester NY
The 1.0 update has fixed this issue. The boot animation is annoying as hell though. That'll be the first thing to go.

Edit. I think I spoke to soon. It worked fin on the first boot. But after a reboot the lights were on and I had to toggle brightness

Toggling automatic brightness should get the lights to work properly, at least until the next reboot . You can also set them to be always off now the menu to tweak automatic brightness settings. uploadfromtaptalk1334407013043.jpg

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

codygs83

Toggling automatic brightness should get the lights to work properly, at least until the next reboot . You can also set them to be always off now the menu to tweak automatic brightness settings. View attachment 1002985

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah the last release had this custom light level. I'm on 1.0 and the only draw back for me is the mass storage not working. I would never use this ordinarily as I use es file to transfer anything but use USB to watch movies at work.
Still a great rom though.

rock3ralex

Jan 15, 2010
Do I need to be rooted or anything to install this? Right now I have my bionic with the latest factory update nonrooted.

Hans5849

Apr 11, 2012
With 1.0 I don't have any 3G/4G connectivity problems, but the front facing camera doesn't work with Skype. Kind of important for me, I use my Skype a lot. I'll give it a shot when the camera works.

Do I need to be rooted or anything to install this? Right now I have my bionic with the latest factory update nonrooted.

No, but it's a good idea to be rooted so you can make a backup of you system in case of failure.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts