Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Hey guys I hope you have the RocketTab rom because if you do than you should now that i am working on something that will blow your minds! I simply love to mod and theme and right now I am replacing images in the rockettab rom with images from cyanogenmod themes. I am using ninjamorph for this and it's taking awhile. I am going to get tempdroid in on this and if he likes it (I hope) he might just release it. Currently the theme I am pulling images from a free cm theme called miui darkness. Heres what I hope will be themed in his rom:

1. System UI
2. Play Store
3. Statusbar
4. Maybe more if I plan to

Bear in mind here that I am a senior in high school and I still have to do homework. This will take some time away but I will still try to manage it. I hope you guys will support me on this and I hope you can give me tips. I also spend time with family:)

You can check my daily updates on google+

Peace:)

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
You have anything themed now? I would love to have better toggles and settings menu I would love to test for you I've been flashing rs for 3 years have all Samsung phones just got tab 3

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Thanks Mate!

You have anything themed now? I would love to have better toggles and settings menu I would love to test for you I've been flashing rs for 3 years have all Samsung phones just got tab 3

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your interest! I am planning to do new wifi toggles pretty soon and and a new settings menu to come later. Right now I have a sweet statusbar mod which looks good and i am hoping you will think so too. Stay tuned today because I am will be making a post about that where I will show you how to make it work on the tab 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys I hope you have the RocketTab rom because if you do than you should now that i am working on something that will blow your minds! I simply love to mod and theme and right now I am replacing images in the rockettab rom with images from cyanogenmod themes. I am using ninjamorph for this and it's taking awhile. I am going to get tempdroid in on this and if he likes it (I hope) he might just release it. Currently the theme I am pulling images from a free cm theme called miui darkness. Heres what I hope will be themed in his rom:

1. System UI
    2. Play Store
    3. Statusbar
    4. Maybe more if I plan to

Bear in mind here that I am a senior in high school and I still have to do homework. This will take some time away but I will still try to manage it. I hope you guys will support me on this and I hope you can give me tips. I also spend time with family:)

You can check my daily updates on google+