[ROM][JB][1.28.401.7][Sense5]BAMF Stock Plus v2.0

Search This thread

curly9

Sep 29, 2011
This has been the best Rom for battery for me no problems getting through the day

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Daswolven

Oct 1, 2009
Richmond Hill
Have been enjoying this. Good stuff, almost getting used to sense 5, lol. Question: is there a screenshot feature built in that I'm missing, or do I just need to grab an app?

Edit: I know to press power and volume down, it's unwieldy and aggravating. :p

jeremy46er

Apr 25, 2011
So I took the plunge the other day and flashed a sense 5 rom. Congrats on this JoelZ, it is really, really smooth. I'm coming from Viper and wasn't sure anything could compare but I'm really liking this experience.

I used flipboard so the blinkfeed just replaced that. I had my Facebook and Twitter set up in blinkfeed but they seemed to take over the entire feed so I removed them and it made things better.

I will be interested in checking out that m7 kernel if you do get it working. I'm using crpalmer's 1.17 kernel (personal favorite) and it is just butter. Anyway awesome job on this and thank you for your work!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

tcsfinest

Jun 18, 2010
Joelz ,

Awesome job bro . I tried other builds and within 20 mins always nand back to this one . Can't beat it . Rock Solid ..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

mrbidjey

Feb 16, 2012
North Jersey
adb device not found

I was trying to flash the radio on two-cents' thread when I realize my phone was not being recognized at the command prompt. It never came to my mind to update the baseband from v1.00xxx before. With my debugging option on and its icon showing in the notification bar, my device is still not found. I reinstalled the HTC driver...nada!!! Funny that HTC Sync Manager and Storage work fine but not ADB. Am I the only one with that issue?

Device: HTC Droid DNA Unlocked, S-OFF
ROM: BAMF 2.0
Kernel: Beastmode v5.6
Radio: 1.00.000.1023

amit_sen

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
My dream combo : your new kernel and ur port of latest m7 firmware 29.401.13 :D

Sent from my HTC 'One' DNA

karn101

Oct 21, 2007
He wasn't responding to you. He was saying that he just started building his kernel.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

karn101

Oct 21, 2007
Have been enjoying this. Good stuff, almost getting used to sense 5, lol. Question: is there a screenshot feature built in that I'm missing, or do I just need to grab an app?

Edit: I know to press power and volume down, it's unwieldy and aggravating. :p

Unsure what your specific problem is, but when I take screenshots with Power Up & Volume Down, the image does not appear in the Gallery. I have to use a File Explorer app to locate its folder (named Screenshots). Is this what you are referring to?

I'd love if the images captured using the screenshot function would appear in the gallery. Any possibility of routing them to the DCIM folder?

Another thing, anyone experience 'wonkyness' with bluetooth phone functions? It shows the phone connected in my car but sometimes won't stream audio through the speakers or allow me to place or accept calls. Very weird and hard to reproduce. I have to click on the speaker icon and click "Route to bluetooth" for it to work sometimes. I can attempt to grab a logcat when it happens but as I said, it's not easily reproducable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys this is a rom I built for myself really for my DNA, and have been using for the last couple of weeks. I like it so I said hey why not let other people try it so here it is =)

Presenting...

BAMF Stock Plus v2.0

ESxxbk6.png

Credits:
    • Ivicask for help awesome dev
    • Pquinqu for HEQS
    • Steal25 for fixing my derps and readding menu in prism
    • who MIKE D for tons of image work on HEQS
    • Tommytomatoe for his odex scripts
    • cm for brightness mod
    • Shnizlon for base
    • Torxx for cm brightness mod and image help
    • Zarboz cam res fix
    • Leoisright for camera stuff
    • Whoever I Forgot..

This ROM Is Based off of:
    • 2.04.605.2 HTC Droid DNA VZW RUU
    • 1.28.401.7 HTC One M7 WWE RUU

What You WIll Find In Features:
    • ODEXED like how stock was
    • Horizontal Quicksettings themed Sense 5 Style
    • CM Slide statusbar brightness mod
    • Sms Screen On Mod
    • Toggle notifications from apps
    • Extra Sms settings backup/restore plus more
    • Beats through headphones and speaker working 100% =)
    • Rooted With Super SU v1.25 and latest Busybox
    • HTC Stock Camera with more settings
    • Brought back Rosie context menu
    • Probably more I am forgetting

What You WIll Not Find In Features:
    • A Perfect ROM
    • No Bug Free Guarantees there will always be bugs some by me and some by Google and HTC

Installation Instructions:
    1. HTCDevUnlock, and Root, And S-off
    2. Install a custom recovery
    3. Download The ROM
    4. Transfer to Internal Storage
    5. Reboot to recovery
    6. Wipe Data/Cache/Dalvik/System
    7. Install Zip
    8. Reboot to System or Reboot to bootloader if you are not s-off
    9. Flash Boot.img in fastboot if you are not currently s-off "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    10. Enjoy
    11. Post your reviews/comments/bugs

Things Planned In The Future:
    • New Kernel
    • Bug Fixes
    • Who Knows...

Known Issues:
    • Zoe
    • Other Camera Stuff [some effects]

Changelog:

==2.0==
    • Sense 5 Update
    • 2.04.605.2 prop file update

==1.0==
    • Initial Release

Sharing Policy
    • Don't KANG some of these mods aren't of my original creation so if you ask me i will point you to the original creators, second if they do give you permission I hope you do not just 1:1 kang me
    • FIXES For Sense 5 don't kang either I have already put out the base what I put out is all im allowing to use the rest you should figure out on your own
    next update will have toggable eqs not reerangable for now....ill have to work on it a little tho
    Will we be seeing more BAMF action for the DNA?

Yup... Just really busy I've been porting but not releasing stuff once I get off school I'll try to be more active

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    ill post test here on friday....not perfect yet but its something