Sm-n900l lte access issue

Search This thread

carplaz

Aug 8, 2014
Cavite
hi everyone, i need help from the gurus. i have galaxy note 3 original from korea with LGU LTE8 set-up. my problem I can not access LTE here in the Philippines. i need help on what is needed on my unit in order to have LTE access. my sim card is LTE ready by Globe. ty

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
hi everyone, i need help from the gurus. i have galaxy note 3 original from korea with LGU LTE8 set-up. my problem I can not access LTE here in the Philippines. i need help on what is needed on my unit in order to have LTE access. my sim card is LTE ready by Globe. ty

Did you try manually select the band?

Enter the secret code *#2263# (*#BAND#) and try.

Reactions: jordanpa

jeromevincent

Nov 15, 2014
sir, bibili ako bukas ng sm n900l

olx.ph/ index.php/view+classifieds/id/60930861/Samsung+Galaxy+Note+3+sm+N900L?referralKeywords=note+3&event=Search+Ranking,Position,2-1,21 para hndi mging link. hehe

worth it po ba bilhin to? mas mgnda ba to sa local note 3 sir? ano po yung mga pinagkaiba nila? salamat po!
hndi po ba ako magkaka problema dito?

andro0502

Nov 28, 2014

I have also this model of galaxy note 3 but my problem is i cannot send text message whenever my signal becomes lte. There is no network selection option in the settings. Im using smart postpaid lte sim.

carplaz

Aug 8, 2014
Cavite
SM-N900L no LTE option

Sorry. I just open this topic again. My unit still the same no LTE option or acces. Pls help. Ty

jnazareta

Dec 8, 2007
Quezon
Can any one provide assistance on this? I was told by a fellow N900L user that using a custom rom aryamod + Lean kernel might help. I do not know how to install custom rom and kernel. Does anyone know how to do this?

igsoc21

Dec 26, 2013
Laguna
any updates on this? I just have may Note 3 2 days ago, and I'm having problem with weak sigal on TM/Globe.

Can it possibly root and flash a custom rom, I'm thinking to have it on Cyanogenmod ROM

jordanpa

Apr 1, 2016
George Town
First, check that your SIM/Phone provider offers 1. LTE 2. LTE in your area
Secondly, If your phone is a Korean Original, I dont think it will be global-ready... you may have to update the modem & CSC in order to receive the 4G/LTE bands that you are after.
Third, check the reception bands of your phone model and check that your provider/country uses those 3G/4G/LTE bands. (eg: 700MHz, 750, 850, 900, 1600, 1900 etc)

igsoc21

Dec 26, 2013
Laguna
First, check that your SIM/Phone provider offers 1. LTE 2. LTE in your area
Secondly, If your phone is a Korean Original, I dont think it will be global-ready... you may have to update the modem & CSC in order to receive the 4G/LTE bands that you are after.
Third, check the reception bands of your phone model and check that your provider/country uses those 3G/4G/LTE bands. (eg: 700MHz, 750, 850, 900, 1600, 1900 etc)

1st, 2nd and 3rd are YES.

where can i download the files i need for question #2? modem and csc

jordanpa

Apr 1, 2016
George Town
1st, 2nd and 3rd are YES.

where can i download the files i need for question #2? modem and csc

I have had a brief look in my files and dont have your models firmware or modem to send.. I am not sure if SM-N900L has cross-compatibility with SM-N900S for example, I recall something like that or vice versa..

There are a few options;
> http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares
- Find and download the firmware appropriate.
> samsung-firmware.org
> Try connecting phone at desktop with Kies, this model may have an update per your area of the globe.

Sent from my hltexx using XDA Labs

igsoc21

Dec 26, 2013
Laguna
I have had a brief look in my files and dont have your models firmware or modem to send.. I am not sure if SM-N900L has cross-compatibility with SM-N900S for example, I recall something like that or vice versa..

There are a few options;
> http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares
- Find and download the firmware appropriate.
> samsung-firmware.org
> Try connecting phone at desktop with Kies, this model may have an update per your area of the globe.

Sent from my hltexx using XDA Labs

unfortunately there is no available stock firmware for n900L...but it's the same specs with n9005. so i guess i won't be havingg a problem with that stock firmware.

I'm currently running CM13 in my n900L, the rom was for n9005 and other Note3 with the same specs as Snapdragon800 chipset and Adreno GPU

Top Liked Posts