Odin for htc

Search This thread

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
nope.

RUU's come in the form an exe, much like the ONE CLICK ODIN, but there is nothing like heimdall or regular odin for this device. its not needed, because you can do everything you need from HBOOT if the OS and recovery are borked.

Reactions: mrhaley30705

leeboycott

Aug 25, 2012
sorry to bump old thread :p but this would be good for bricked device owners for a program like odin. HTC devices stuck in Qualcomm mode ARE detected by odin as flashable. However Odin will not be able to flash because of the device change, BUT the fact that when a Samsung device is put into download mode ( it is in Qualcomm mode ) we can use a program like oding to Unbrick HTC devices as our device will accept a Signed Hboot. And devices are tested and managed in Qualcomm mode all the time so the engineers put a way for the devices to be flashed whilst in Qualcomm mode. but this flash will only happen with Signed Hboot. i think if we cud get a programmer to work on a tool that using same schematics as Odin we would be on to a winner ;)

Reactions: johndillinger1932

FutureAndroidKing

Jul 24, 2015
Samsung Odin Download with ROM Flashing Tool

Odin is also known as God of Samsung ROM Flashing Tool because we cannot measure the value of ODIN Samsung. We need Odin for every time that we are going to flash the Stock Firmware.
Odin Samsung-: odinsamsung.com

All the versions

headcase7070

Jan 19, 2017
I'm a bit lost. my HTC desire 626 is rooted...BUT...my dumb ass changed the radio.....leaving me with blank screen,no way to get to hboot,fastroot....nothing....any ideas on thay!?!?!?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nope.

RUU's come in the form an exe, much like the ONE CLICK ODIN, but there is nothing like heimdall or regular odin for this device. its not needed, because you can do everything you need from HBOOT if the OS and recovery are borked.
    sorry to bump old thread :p but this would be good for bricked device owners for a program like odin. HTC devices stuck in Qualcomm mode ARE detected by odin as flashable. However Odin will not be able to flash because of the device change, BUT the fact that when a Samsung device is put into download mode ( it is in Qualcomm mode ) we can use a program like oding to Unbrick HTC devices as our device will accept a Signed Hboot. And devices are tested and managed in Qualcomm mode all the time so the engineers put a way for the devices to be flashed whilst in Qualcomm mode. but this flash will only happen with Signed Hboot. i think if we cud get a programmer to work on a tool that using same schematics as Odin we would be on to a winner ;)