gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
9203729921_3397733dc7_n.jpg

i got the button board cable cut like this :(

Marek989

Dec 21, 2011
Prague
I'm trying this ROM and I'm LOVING it so far :) only problem is, when i try to update apps, it says "package file is invalid" all the time :crying: i tried deleting Play Store's cache, data etc. but nothing works :crying:

BLOOD_ANGEL

Dec 26, 2012
My hd2 battery is Not god eben phone is Off and Full battery next das battery empty ... ?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
@dungphp in ver 1.1, (not sure about 1.2), /system/etc/dalvik-cache is where dalvik cache is going. this is making /system full when installing applications, and causing invalid package or not enough space errors when installing apps. please make dalvik on ext if i'm not wrong, so this gets fixed

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
re

touchscreen is not broken, just cable brocken but i must replace new touchscreen
9203729921_3397733dc7_n.jpg

@dungphp
not only your digifizer is broken !!! i can see on your picture thats your LCD have a bubble from open the case !!! better you make the LCD with the digifizer new. you must see what you need for a connection. There are two different series from the cable connectors

pixelfreak

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

:(

Same for me.
Used 7-zip and replaced all the file foulders from the nativesd download on the original rom.

for nativeSD instal you must wait a long time. i have test this instal last week and i must wait long long long time for boot. this rom with the insert nativeSD files is to slow and work not so good.
dungphp have write this rom with nativeSD instal is very slow....
you must wait for a revised version

Pixelfreak

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
for those with invalid package errors while installing apps, do the following in adb shell (NOT directly on the phone with terminal emulator!):
Code:
rm /dataSD/primo/dalvik-cache
mkdir /dataSD/primo/dalvik-cache
rm -r /system/etc/dalvik-cache
stop
start

theoretically, this should make dalvik on data (ext), and all apps should install normally. after typing start, phone should start in bootanimation and show "android is upgrading"... if that doesn't work, restart the phone and it should.
i learned this after porting another sense 4.1 rom using some of this rom's files as base. i will probably release mine in some 2 weeks.
Thanks for dungphp for this rom, and hope he puts dalvik on ext in next release :)

Reactions: Marek989 and iandy1

datadrop

Dec 30, 2010
Camera in this rom good ! we need fix OMX media, camcorder will work ! hope hope hope...........waiting
And i found some info about rSAP support for bluetooth and it will fix by kernel

Last edited:

muftiazan

May 19, 2012
You should make an Aroma installer like TouchWizMOD it has 3 options (NativeSD,D2EXT,NAND). That way we wont have to download new package for a new feature. ;)

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
OT posts

Hi guys.girls,

be aware that posts 114 to 118 are in rpinciple OT posts and do not belong in this Development thread. They belong in the especially created Q&A/T thread for this ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2319990. Remmber that the next time you post an OT post.Which post are OT, see this Q&A/T Thread, post number #3 and also the reaction/welcome post of the Dev of this ROM (#6).

kind regards, Kuzibri

Reactions: Daekin

musti35

Apr 7, 2009
izmir
Hi everyone.
Thanks for your rom.

I want to install this rom,
Which class sd card i must choose for native sd?
Class 10 or class 4?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts