[Q] Best AOSP ROM to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TheKeyboardWarrior

Sep 24, 2012
I'm looking for a quick, stable and clean AOSP ROM to use for my i9505 S4, which one would you guys recommend? Currently I've tried AOKP and C-ROM however they both tend to hang and crash every few minutes for around 5 seconds or so which is causing some annoyance. Ideally I'd like something that's running 4.4.2 and is as close to stock and stable as possible. Any recommendations?

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
I'm looking for a quick, stable and clean AOSP ROM to use for my i9505 S4, which one would you guys recommend? NCurrently I've tried AOKP and C-ROM however they both tend to hang and crash every few minutes for around 5 seconds or so which is causing some annoyance. Ideally I'd like something that's running 4.4.2 and is as close to stock and stable as possible. Any recommendations?

No best threads allowed sorry :crying::cowboy:

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Thread closed as its a Best ROM thread.

OP there is no absolute "best" ROM - only the ROM that works best for you. Due to differences in how you use the device, what works best for other users may not work best for you and vice versa. My suggestion therefore is to try out some different ROM's and see which one you find the best for you.

Reactions: TheKeyboardWarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed as its a Best ROM thread.

OP there is no absolute "best" ROM - only the ROM that works best for you. Due to differences in how you use the device, what works best for other users may not work best for you and vice versa. My suggestion therefore is to try out some different ROM's and see which one you find the best for you.