Anyone did not use their Runtastic key?

Search This thread

ngoonee

Jun 21, 2011
Bought the SW2 Silicon band and been using it for 3 days now, but couldn't register for runtastic pro as they said the key in the box was already in use.

Emailed Sony CS but no reply yet. Is anyone not using their Runtastic key? I'd really like to try it out.

mestog

Jul 26, 2011
Hello there
Well run the Runtastic app go to
Setting
More
Runtastic
Enter promotion code

Thats it man
Cheers

Reactions: Hermantje

mestog

Jul 26, 2011
Hello

How did u know that ur promotion code already been used ?
Check the runtastic.com/en/activate and enter ur code otherwise just email them and tell'em about ur issue

ngoonee

Jun 21, 2011
Hello

How did u know that ur promotion code already been used ?
Check the runtastic.com/en/activate and enter ur code otherwise just email them and tell'em about ur issue

Because I went to the website and entered the code and the error message said the key had already been used. I've emailed Sony but got back a generic 'this is how to install Runtastic' reply.

mestog

Jul 26, 2011
Well there is something weird then i wish i can help and give u more info about it but u must contact Sony again and tell them about it or from where did u buy ur smartwatch 2 go and ask them

ILuvRice

Jun 8, 2012
Have you tried the developer of runtastic. They might help you out if you explain your situation and maybe show some proof of purchase of watch?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ngoonee

Jun 21, 2011
Have you tried the developer of runtastic. They might help you out if you explain your situation and maybe show some proof of purchase of watch?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sent them an email and the automated reply points me to their 'new improved' help website where I can 'raise a ticket' if my query isn't answered. But there's no way to raise a query, as far as I can tell....

thearif

Feb 27, 2008
Sent them an email and the automated reply points me to their 'new improved' help website where I can 'raise a ticket' if my query isn't answered. But there's no way to raise a query, as far as I can tell....

I did not use my key and if I can find it I can send it to you. I am not planning to use it anyway. But that is a big IF because I can't remember where I placed the box.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

ngoonee

Jun 21, 2011
I did not use my key and if I can find it I can send it to you. I am not planning to use it anyway. But that is a big IF because I can't remember where I placed the box.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

Thanks, the sentiment is much appreciated, even if you can't find it =):good:

Top Liked Posts