wildfire lag????

Search This thread

knudsen81

Sep 22, 2006
Aabenraa
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello all

I have got a htc wildfire, but my phone has many lags when i go to all programs and scroll its lag and also i friendstream and widget, is my phone the only one that do that ?????

The phone is very nice but i hope someone can help me to get rid of the lag

Mazzer5

Dec 22, 2008
Zürich
Hello Knudsen,

The first i used it i had the same problem, but after 3 days the lags were almost gone. Before i had a touch hd and i've had more lags. I'm surprised how fast and stable the wildfire & android is.
I don't know why, at the moment i've around 12 apps installed.

There's just one thing which annoyes me, i miss the directional buttons from my hd keyboard.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

Mazzer5

Dec 22, 2008
Zürich
P.S. dont use a task killer, it wont help, it may bring you even more problems.

Mazzer5

Dec 22, 2008
Zürich
Hello Fprick

Because of the ram-managment. If you kill unused task, they will need more time to start again (mail, musikplayer, internet, etc.). The worst case could be a systemcrash. If you google around, you'll find very detailed explanations. I used it also, but it made my wildfire slower.

rexzooly

Jan 17, 2008
Dewsbury
I use ATK and have no problems at all NONE, just don't end everything just make sure your only ending games and other apps you don't want open all the time I use it mostly for gmail as when using Market it reseeds all the gmail crap and sync when I have sync its self disabled it does this on any app that needs a gmail login I guess its just one of them functions they felt would make the lifes easyer and it does but after that I want it gone when I am done with my task, I leave things like Clock and Messages always running tho as the Message app does tack a wee longer to run if it was ended lol.

crni6

Sep 13, 2010
Hi all
Does any one solve this problem...all of that happens with my phone and I perform factory reset and it,s lags again I dont know what to do,any one halp please?????
What apps you have on your phone..maybe some app do that?????

rexzooly

Jan 17, 2008
Dewsbury
Hi all
Does any one solve this problem...all of that happens with my phone and I perform factory reset and it,s lags again I dont know what to do,any one halp please?????
What apps you have on your phone..maybe some app do that?????

It sounds like the phone its self is faulty or the rom needs to be reinstalled, I have been using my Wildfire for sometime not and it works great no lag at all, the phone as problem with some games and thats cos its not got a dedicated greathic part from that its great phone day to day tasks are better then the desire as the sences app as been optermized where the desire version as not been.

I never seen any lag in this phone, when you donload a app just make sure it does not say its a hog but I am a app junky and download all the time still no problems.

surfingonmusic

Feb 4, 2011
i have a wildfire and the lag is horrible. htc sense kept crashing so i started using ADW, it doesn't crash as much but it's still really laggy at times, any way to fix it?

ps, i've been using task killer but after seeing these comments i've stopped...

guus_1995

Dec 20, 2010
i have a wildfire and the lag is horrible. htc sense kept crashing so i started using ADW, it doesn't crash as much but it's still really laggy at times, any way to fix it?

ps, i've been using task killer but after seeing these comments i've stopped...

you can use launcher pro or golauncher.
both verry stable and fast.
launcher pro is just a bit faster and no lags.