[ROM][4.4.2][GSM/CDMA] AOKP Unofficial - 2014-05-22

Search This thread

morr22066

Feb 19, 2011
Texas
Runs well

Been a while since I've tried AOKP so I had to give it a try. Had trouble finding Gapps that would work, it did not like the PA gapps I usually use. Finally got AOKP standard gapps dated 5-17-14 to work. Bit the AOKP keyboard continued to crash so I had to disable it and go with the Google keyboard.

Overall it is running pretty smooth with just an occasional lag partly because I overdid it on the custom animations, but once I cut back on the animations it smoothed out quite a bit. The phone, SMS & MMS are all working. Notification light is working even with screen on. It seems to get and keep the LTE signal pretty well. No major issues so far.

I will probably stick with CM11 in slot 1 but this may replace paranoid android in slot 2. Paranoid android is running well but it is really stripped down with no customizations or theme options.

Looking forward to seeing this continue to progress and hopefully make it's way to being an official release.

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
Updated to latest version. Got the AOKP Gapps to work. Running smoothly. So far, so good!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

ian888

May 7, 2010
Surabaya
Updated to latest version. Got the AOKP Gapps to work. Running smoothly. So far, so good!

Which AOKP GAPPSS that works well....??

Sent From Moto Droid Razr Maxx

Current device ::: Razr Maxx & HTC Sensation
Broken device ::: CSL Mi410
Sold device ::: Galaxy Mini

Noe!

Sep 27, 2013
Anyone know how to force 3G? I'm only getting LTE.

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
Does this allows 1% battery increments to show? I know there are apps for this, but I like the built in one...

**EDIT **

Never mind.... I thought it did, and I was correct. I had updated my kernel, which put "Motorola 10% “ on there.... Rebooted, fixed the kernel, and 5+ hours later, all is well....

Last edited:

qkdxorjs1002

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 24, 2010
Seoul
Does this allows 1% battery increments to show? I know there are apps for this, but I like the built in one...

**EDIT **

Never mind.... I thought it did, and I was correct. I had updated my kernel, which put "Motorola 10% “ on there.... Rebooted, fixed the kernel, and 5+ hours later, all is well....

Will we get 4.4.3 update?

Enviado de meu XT910 usando Tapatalk

+1... please

Inviato dal mio XT910 utilizzando Tapatalk

http://puu.sh/9uqND/fa514a7e7c.jpg

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
I am having major issues with messages. Nothing is coming through. When I tap the native messaging app, I get a FC. Tried Verizon Messages, which I normally use. No FC, but not receiving messages either. Anyone else?

I have cleared all data in messaging app... Still nothing. Help?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
The 4.4.3 one,tried it a while back,wasn´t booting,but dev said it´s fixed now??

Edit: still not installing...........
Sorry, DumbleCore..... I have the xt912 (CDMA Spyder) and 4.4.3 was never built for it. I love the look of AICP, which has the features I want, but since I run out of space too quickly (apps won't download to SD card, nor can they be moved there), I can't use it....

Sira said he ported the AICP led settings to axxion, but it doesn't work.... Kind of sucks. Stuck on 4.4.2, as ONLY AOKP enables the led with the screen on..... Unless I want a BlackBerry! ?

DumbleCore

Nov 27, 2012
Hobb’s End
Sorry, DumbleCore..... I have the xt912 (CDMA Spyder) and 4.4.3 was never built for it. I love the look of AICP, which has the features I want, but since I run out of space too quickly (apps won't download to SD card, nor can they be moved there), I can't use it....

Sira said he ported the AICP led settings to axxion, but it doesn't work.... Kind of sucks. Stuck on 4.4.2, as ONLY AOKP enables the led with the screen on..... Unless I want a BlackBerry! ?
AICP is really a nice rom, but got laggy for me and random reboots...
Dunno about storage issues, I'm installing directly to main since it's possible
Hehe, I'll stick with Android :p
Here, look at that, maybe pac will merge ur needs :D

tyvy7a4y.jpg

Link:
review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:open

Reactions: sad days

Top Liked Posts