FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Gaming quality of sony tablet s

293 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By mawnstermew, Senior Member on 23rd April 2013, 09:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone tried the new dungeon hunter 4? For my experience it lag like hell, i tried several game boosters found on play store but non helped. Funny thing is that gameloft posted that the minimum requirements would be at least 1ghz and 512 ram. Im using the original sony s tab whuch has 1gig ram 1ghz dual core& Tegra 2. Anyone ha similar experiences?

23rd April 2013, 05:57 PM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2

More
No , i haven't played that particular game but every other game I've tried, plays flawlessly.
23rd April 2013, 06:59 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I bet my ass, that if the tablet was rootable and cwm was installable, we wouldve had a much better tablet... If you look at the Xperia Arc S, which is more than 2 years old and has 512 ram and 1,4 single core CPU, with the proper flashable drivers, rom and kernel you can run Real Racing 3 without lag... The Sony Tablet S is just not well enough optimised.
24th April 2013, 04:15 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubichinon

I bet my ass, that if the tablet was rootable and cwm was installable, we wouldve had a much better tablet... If you look at the Xperia Arc S, which is more than 2 years old and has 512 ram and 1,4 single core CPU, with the proper flashable drivers, rom and kernel you can run Real Racing 3 without lag... The Sony Tablet S is just not well enough optimised.

This, so much.

I can't wait for the Sony Mobile team to takeover tablet production...Tablet Z gonna be 1337.
27th April 2013, 01:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawnstermew

Has anyone tried the new dungeon hunter 4? For my experience it lag like hell, i tried several game boosters found on play store but non helped. Funny thing is that gameloft posted that the minimum requirements would be at least 1ghz and 512 ram. Im using the original sony s tab whuch has 1gig ram 1ghz dual core& Tegra 2. Anyone ha similar experiences?

Yes I've tried that game as well, lags a lot, even with visual quality set to very low,which frankly, makes it look like crap. But everything else I've tried plays flawlessly, so it must be an isolated issue with this specific game.
29th April 2013, 12:59 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
whining about this is pointless on this forum, if want stuff fixed go to sony forum if want root again go to sony forums.
xda can't do anything except listen and ignore cous they can't do anything about it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)