FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xperia tablet s browser freezes/shutdown issues

338 posts
Thanks Meter: 38
 
By Zer0K3wL, Senior Member on 2nd January 2013, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th January 2013, 12:52 AM |#11  
Zer0K3wL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Youtube ap is only thing that haven't crashed for me yet.
Anyway i disabled to default browser now hope this lowers the shutdowns to like never else gonna consider making call with sony tomorow nagging untill they fix it.
 
 
4th January 2013, 01:25 PM |#12  
degraaff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0K3wL

Youtube ap is only thing that haven't crashed for me yet.
Anyway i disabled to default browser now hope this lowers the shutdowns to like never else gonna consider making call with sony tomorow nagging untill they fix it.

I have had no more crashes since I did a factory reset two days ago, and I haven't disabled any built-in app since the reset. I have also turned off Clear Audio +
4th January 2013, 03:10 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag phnom penh
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Can u send me all xperia tabs stock apps,i lost all my stock app after f
Rooted r6b.

Sent from my SGPT12 using Tapatalk HD
4th January 2013, 03:42 PM |#14  
Zer0K3wL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
i did factory reset before did't help.

I disabled stock browser no idea if that fixed it yet.
4th January 2013, 06:35 PM |#15  
Zer0K3wL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
just shutdown again when open,t a app
4th January 2013, 06:46 PM |#16  
Zer0K3wL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
No idea if their any good stability test apps for this tablet.

Anyway i ran linpack for android and it keeps getting inconsistent or in acurate results

Something tells me my tablet is faulty.........

Anyone else maybe try linpack for android run multi thread and single thread test to see if we all get same results.

I known linpack on pc it should give same results all the time 1 error means pc is unstable.

edit: just read everyone get those kindy results mostly.

Verry anoyed with fact my tablet having issues still
4th January 2013, 10:06 PM |#17  
degraaff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0K3wL

No idea if their any good stability test apps for this tablet.

Anyway i ran linpack for android and it keeps getting inconsistent or in acurate results

Something tells me my tablet is faulty.........

Anyone else maybe try linpack for android run multi thread and single thread test to see if we all get same results.

I known linpack on pc it should give same results all the time 1 error means pc is unstable.

edit: just read everyone get those kindy results mostly.

Verry anoyed with fact my tablet having issues still

The inconsistent results is probably because of bad compatibility between old Linpack and new Tegra 3 CPU. I'm getting inconsistent results too.
5th January 2013, 01:33 AM |#18  
Zer0K3wL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Just did another factory reset to get browser back as disabling it don't do anything anyway.
Hoping 1 more factory reset does the trick.

Anyone that have these issues also using antivirus free from AVG ?

Anyway found out my tablet ain't one that is't splash proof so don't have send it back for that reason
5th January 2013, 09:48 AM |#19  
degraaff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0K3wL

Just did another factory reset to get browser back as disabling it don't do anything anyway.
Hoping 1 more factory reset does the trick.

Anyone that have these issues also using antivirus free from AVG ?

Anyway found out my tablet ain't one that is't splash proof so don't have send it back for that reason

After the factory reset, did you choose to restore settings and app data during the first-use setup? I think it's best not to restore settings and data to have a clean as possible install. Also see if it helps if you leave ClearAudio+ turned off.

Edit:
I am not using AVG.
My tablet did shut down once since the factory reset, but it wasn't because of watching videos, it was shortly after a Firefox crash.
Watching videos has been without problems so far.
5th January 2013, 12:22 PM |#20  
degraaff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
About the splash proof flaw, you can check it for yourself to make sure, by looking at the two bottom corners of the tablet. If you see a tiny gap between the aluminum back panel and the black edge of the front, you can be sure that your back panel needs replacing:


5th January 2013, 03:07 PM |#21  
Ubichinon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by degraaff

About the splash proof flaw, you can check it for yourself to make sure, by looking at the two bottom corners of the tablet. If you see a tiny gap between the aluminum back panel and the black edge of the front, you can be sure that your back panel needs replacing:



Damn, thank you sir, looking for a proper photo of a faulty tablet for quite some time. Luckily, my tablet isnt faulty, i only have the creaking back
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes