Best camera app for costum ROM

Search This thread

feeling7

Mar 26, 2014
Hi,
Which camera app is the best for costum ROMS? Im on cyanogenmod 11 right now and original camera is not even close to LG stock one, and is really really slow. Take pictures [focus] in 3 seconds!
I ve installed Jishnu's Camera [LG Camera F40] and this one is even worst than cyanogen original camera! I did a lot of test and always Jishnu's Camera LG Camera F40 was worst than cyanogen one which is also worst than LG stock. I cant even take pictures in 16:9 format and both of them, I really like cyanogenmod rom and dont want to go back to lg stock rom just because of camera (which is important for me).

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
Hi,
Which camera app is the best for costum ROMS? Im on cyanogenmod 11 right now and original camera is not even close to LG stock one, and is really really slow. Take pictures [focus] in 3 seconds!
I ve installed Jishnu's Camera [LG Camera F40] and this one is even worst than cyanogen original camera! I did a lot of test and always Jishnu's Camera LG Camera F40 was worst than cyanogen one which is also worst than LG stock. I cant even take pictures in 16:9 format and both of them, I really like cyanogenmod rom and dont want to go back to lg stock rom just because of camera (which is important for me).

A Better Camera is really good and free on Play Store. There are some threads in Themes & Apps section that have cameras like Lenovo and the new stock Google cam, just do a search in there and in here for "camera".

feeling7

Mar 26, 2014
Thanks for answer, still cant get quality of stock ROM cam and 4k video recording . How it is possibile to no option to transfer original stock camera. Is there any camera to costum ROM taking 16:9 photos?

treebill

Jan 28, 2011
You tried Google's new camera? Testing it out atm and it's rather nice.

Doesn't take 16:9 pictures yet but there is an update coming.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

staticx57

Aug 31, 2008
TR, NJ
Thanks for answer, still cant get quality of stock ROM cam and 4k video recording . How it is possibile to no option to transfer original stock camera. Is there any camera to costum ROM taking 16:9 photos?

As of right now you cannot get 4k recording on a non kit kat stock based ROM. The best you can do is either go back to lg kit kat or use the jellybean lg cam I posted.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts