Reports coming in that Xoom Wifi owners have received the updates today!

Search This thread

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
not yet but a nice consolation prize is the music beta app i got yesterday... listenin' to it now.. :D

aalcala

May 14, 2011
Got to be another way....

Has anyone else with a Wifi model got there update today?
yes today I turn on my wifi xoom and saw a update android 3.1 HMJ 37 but how is it possible to get this update when my wifi xoom is rooted.I haven't update yet.I don't want to brick my xoom.I purchace this xoom 3 week ago and it came with 3.1 does this update need to be unrooted and lock to install it ..I don't want to screw it up.Can some advice me to install it or unrooted first and lock it.

laxwillsch

Sep 24, 2010
So I got my update this morning on my rooted wifi only xoom, so I hit install and walked away (i was packing got a trip) and when I came back it had rebooted and I checked the system info and it says I am still on 3.0.1. Wtf. It also says that my system is up to date. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App

MikeyMike01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
I still don't have a Video app or Video rentals in the market. Is that normal? I got it pushed to me on the day of the keynote, completely stock.

Sent from my Xoom

Reactions: dabuddyhenry

ericman77

Oct 20, 2008
Indianapolis IN
i received it to days ago on my stock wifi its faster now the browser is faster and there are more features like the running programs button is now scrollable to see all programs. Just one thing that bugs me is now the keyboard buttons are not working properly. When I hold the/button to get @ it doesn't work. Same with the others too

TeldenW

I was under the impression that the update would allow me to use the Micro-SD expandable memory card slot on my Xoom.
I received my update this evening. The first thing I tried to do was putting a Micro-SD card I'm my tablet - nothing!
Any one have any info on this?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2X via Android XDA app.

eallan

Apr 23, 2010
I was under the impression that the update would allow me to use the Micro-SD expandable memory card slot on my Xoom.
I received my update this evening. The first thing I tried to do was putting a Micro-SD card I'm my tablet - nothing!
Any one have any info on this?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2X via Android XDA app.

Yeah. They never said it would do that.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts