271783_orig.jpg

2820952_orig.jpg

675178_orig.jpg

4817248_orig.jpg

9732625_orig.jpg

willgill

Aug 8, 2007
Dallas
I've got the same one. Nothing says MAN like tires and leather. Besides, its a good tradoff between protective and slim.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

malickie

Oct 14, 2009
Austin, TX
I have to agree, I was at the store comparing this and the Otterbox and I just couldn't justify the bulk of the otterbox so I got this case and so far I like it. Actually makes the phone feel better and more rounded and I don't press the volume button all the time like I was doing without the case.

markjo

Sep 4, 2010
I got this case as well, I like it. Tight fit, doesn't add that much bulk and the leather is a nice touch.

malickie

Oct 14, 2009
Austin, TX
Side effect of this case that I didn't realize until I was in my car is the headphone jack area Might be too small for certain headphone jack accessories to go in. Hence why I had to return the case. Hopefully they don't make the same mistake on all the cases. Shall have to wait and see.

92hatchattack

Nov 19, 2011
I have this case and love it. The above is true but i use wireless headphones. For my car to plug into the aux input i found a cable from radio shack that has a very slim profile and works great with the case.

I wouldnt hesitate to give it a try. It looks far better on the phone than it does in the packaging.

willgill

Aug 8, 2007
Dallas
They must have changed the headphone port. Mine case has a more than adequate hole. I can't imagine any headset plug large enough to interfere. If it does, just drill out the hole.

sent from my HTC Vivid using XDA app premium

brucegil

Aug 3, 2010
Birmingham
I got a black one like this when I got my Vivid. However, I found the power button hard to turn on and off. The case covers the button (and the volume rocker as well) with a "flexible" covering (see third picture of top). It took some pressure to make the button work.

After a few weeks, I got a Raider case from Amazon for $4. The power button is exposed, but it is much easier to turn on and off.

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
I think I posted somewhere but this is what I did, cut around the power button about a half, it's so much easier now.

Sent from my HTC Vivid via Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326969602585.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326969602585.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 133

dizzyraider

Jan 9, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
Does it get caught on anything? And what did u use to cut?:)

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using xda premium

This case is quite nice once you make a slight incision around the power button. I personally used an xacto knife and made one incision at the further indented area where the back's 45 degree meets the power button. That will provide plenty of give and would be invisible to the eye.