[Q] Bricked Sony Ericsson xperia x10

Search This thread

Yoozeey

Aug 14, 2013
Hello, Please help!!!
I was trying to unlock my bootloader on my Xperia X10 with qsd8250_semc cmd. and Flashtool. after unlocking, my phone refused to boot up. It doesn't even show the usuall sony ericsson splash screen. When trying to flash back to stock firmware with flashtool, flashtool recognizes the phone when connected in flashmode, but then trying to flash, flashtools shows "Error flashing. Aborted" when it gets to 'Flashing Loader'. Please I need help. What do I do?

Last edited:

doodownunda

Apr 10, 2013
Hello, Please help!!!
I was trying to unlock my bootloader on my Xperia X10 with qsd8250_semc cmd. and Flashtool. after unlocking, my phone refused to boot up. It doesn't even show the usuall sony ericsson splash screen. When trying to flash back to stock firmware with flashtool, flashtool recognizes the phone when connected in flashmode, but then trying to flash, flashtools shows "Error flashing. Aborted" when it gets to 'Flashing Loader'. Please I need help. What do I do?

Hi mate just use Sony Ericson Update Service.

Google Seus, or Sony Ericson Update Service

Just download it and start it up, and then follow the instruction's on screen.

It's Very easy to go back to stock rom. :D

Yoozeey

Aug 14, 2013
A lil more help please

Thanks for your reply. I tried using PC Companion to revert to stock rom. but it seems Sony PC companion only detects my phone in kind of an offline mode 'cuz it doesn't show my phone name after connecting in flash mode and then when I click 'Start' on the 'Update Software' module it just shows a blank screen with only 'Back' at the left corner. am I missing something? Please can anyone help me with a step by step procedure on how to go about it

doodownunda

Apr 10, 2013
Thanks for your reply. I tried using PC Companion to revert to stock rom. but it seems Sony PC companion only detects my phone in kind of an offline mode 'cuz it doesn't show my phone name after connecting in flash mode and then when I click 'Start' on the 'Update Software' module it just shows a blank screen with only 'Back' at the left corner. am I missing something? Please can anyone help me with a step by step procedure on how to go about it

I use Ver - update_service_setup-2.11.4.11 And Sony Ericsson Update Engine v2.11.7.13

Try to get an one of these version's :good:

Reactions: Dr Goodvibes

doodownunda

Apr 10, 2013
Hello, Please help!!!

I copy and pasted this from another post of mine :D

Depending on what version of Flashtool you use! Get this one - flashtool-0.9.10.1-windows

Install flashtool and driver's from flashtool folder.
Connect and make sure your phone is recognised

Click the padlock symble to root your phone. If anyone else is doing this, as you said your already rooted
If you want to install recovery you can! click on the white cross on black background symble second from the right.

If your Bootloader is not unlocked click plugins you can unlock bootloader from there. Check if its Possible for your phone!
If it is already unlocked you wont get the menu from plugins.

Remember google is your friend find that version of flashtool - S1 tool
And use S1 tool to check if you can unlock your bootloader someone may know another tool :confused:

Goodluck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, Please help!!!

I use Ver - update_service_setup-2.11.4.11 And Sony Ericsson Update Engine v2.11.7.13

Try to get an one of these version's :good:
    I think u miss the steps required to unlock

Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app