how to delete bookmarks on samsung galaxy s2?

Search This thread

kreoXDA

Nov 22, 2010
New York
Hmm, you mean tap-and-hold on a bookmark, pick "Delete Bookmark" from pop-up menu does not work for you? Scroll that pop-up menu down if you do not see the "Delete Bookmark" option.

turborider

Dec 1, 2009
North London
Hmm, you mean tap-and-hold on a bookmark, pick "Delete Bookmark" from pop-up menu does not work for you? Scroll that pop-up menu down if you do not see the "Delete Bookmark" option.

no sorry,what i mean was when i hold my finger on the screen it says Add To Home,then i press Shortcuts then Bookmark and in there i see lots but i want to delete few of them and there is no option for that

kreoXDA

Nov 22, 2010
New York
no sorry,what i mean was when i hold my finger on the screen it says Add To Home,then i press Shortcuts then Bookmark and in there i see lots but i want to delete few of them and there is no option for that

you are still not being clear:)
I think what you described lead to the list of bookmarks at the end. So there, on that bookmark list screen, tap and hold any bookmark you want to delete, a pop up menu would appear, scroll that menu down to "Delete Bookmark" and tap that menu item.

Lieow

Aug 6, 2011
When you browse internet, there will be a star button on top right corner of the screen. Tap it, inside is your selection on bookmarks. Now tap and hold one of the bookmarks you wish to delete, then a selection of actions will appear and you just select delete.