6 signal Bars on Virtuous?

Search This thread

GMPOWER

Jul 29, 2010
Download the following 6bars file and flash with clockworks, don't wipe and always do a backup. As with any changes to the framework file system, it will take up to 10 min to complete the restart after installing. This will flash the services.jar from the Nils' Business Sense v3.1 rom, all credit for the work goes to NilsP and all other dev that contributed to his rom.

I have only installed this on vert. 3.1 and looked to make sure that it will boot and appear to be a fully working 6 bar signal meter. No other testing has been done. If anyone runs into a problem DON'T bother NilsP with question, post them here and I will look into it.

If you need to get back to the stock virt. 3.1 services.jar file then download and flash the StockRestore file.

Attachments

• StockRestore.zip
    748.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 6Bars.zip
    719.9 KB · Views: 243

GMPOWER

Jul 29, 2010
Is this based on the latest framework?

NilsP has it listed under his ROM information that is is from the official 2.2+, so I would say yes it is from the latest framework. I have yet to decompile it down to smali files and compare it with the latest virt. 3.1 files, but will get around to it later today.

froader

Oct 23, 2006
Download the following 6bars file and flash with clockworks, don't wipe and always do a backup. As with any changes to the framework file system, it will take up to 10 min to complete the restart after installing. This will flash the services.jar from the Nils' Business Sense v3.1 rom, all credit for the work goes to NilsP and all other dev that contributed to his rom.

I have only installed this on vert. 3.1 and looked to make sure that it will boot and appear to be a fully working 6 bar signal meter. No other testing has been done. If anyone runs into a problem DON'T bother NilsP with question, post them here and I will look into it.

If you need to get back to the stock virt. 3.1 services.jar file then download and flash the StockRestore file.

Thanks! I just flashed this to Virtuous 3.1.0 and have been looking for it for a while. looks great and no probs!

Will this work on Virtuous 3.2?

I figure the reversal won't (yet), but have you tried this mod under Virtuous 3.2?

Hextall

Sep 7, 2010
Apologies, as I'm really new at peaking inside framework files...

I installed the 6 bars on Virtuous 3.2 no problem... looks great.
Now I've started using Ninjamorph to update the framework-res.apk and the icons in there (ripped some of the icons out of the conservative icon framework file and replaced).

But the framework file still has the 4 bar icon series... where are the six bar icons saved? I'd like to do the same thing... find a 6 bar color icon series for the signal meter, and replace this white one.

Top Liked Posts