What's with HTC saying to stop offering Beats audio for their devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Jul 20, 2012
HTC is saying that they wont be making more phones with beats audio in them anymore.I think Beats audio was a very good inclusion in the phone.Sound was just awesome

vizzy

Jan 5, 2012
HTC released an article sayings its all bulls*it, and that beats will be continuing with HTC.

It's on flipboard as well if you use it.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Matt3333

May 27, 2012
The software was just an equaliser. The headphones are just fashion accessories. One big fat gimmick if you ask me. If you're after true sound quality, look elsewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

thebotingleg

Aug 26, 2012
Maybe beats wants more money and now they are stopping it from being in their roms, however if that happened there will always be a way to port it to any device

spunker88

Sep 8, 2006
Upstate NY
I hope people realize beats is a bullsh_t gimmick.

Beats was marketed for years by Monster cable, the company known for selling overpriced HDMI cables by claiming they somehow improve the picture quality.

I can't imagine Beats is much more than an equalizer and some overpriced headphones, I use a free equalizer from Google Play which helps audio sound better with earbuds:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer

peedub

May 29, 2012
I never really understood why so many ROM included these kinds of equalizers. I always prefer my music neutral. Surely sound engineers pick levels for a reason?

jeff20k

Dec 20, 2011
Forgive but to ANY FOOL who thinks beats mods bull then ur a whole hearted looser cause I happen to like it and so do millions of others if u don't like it get ur tail off this forum

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.