[GUIDE]How to Unbrick Phones Bricked Due To Chainfire 3D...

Search This thread

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D on bricked Devices ...

Here is the solution

1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....

2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device"). If Device Isn't Detected You need to install Adb Drivers... Download From: adbdriver.com

3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.

*Tip*If You Get An Error Type "# mount -o rw,remount /system" - Press Enter.

4. Still in shell? Type "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

*Tip*if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

Phone will automatically reboot and will be ready.
Don't Forget To press Thanks.....
:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Last edited:

jxgreat

Aug 17, 2013
How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D when bricked Device ...

Here is the solution

1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....

2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device").

3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.

4. (only for users which have ADB locked or get Operation not Permitted).Then type # mount -o rw,remount /system - Press Enter.

5. Still in shell "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

I have my device bricked with Chainfire 3d but when I use adb devices it does not show anything and also it is in Recovery mode.

Reactions: joshi milan

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
Last edited:

tariq 1

Oct 3, 2013
is this will work with motorola razr d3 xt919 its bricked with chainfire and please can you give the link of what i neet for this thank you

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

And yes i wiped dilveck cache and factory reset now what will happen please help me

huzaifahaziz

Jan 12, 2014
Karachi

Here is the solution

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device").

4. (only for users which have ADB locked or get Operation not Permitted).Then type # mount -o rw,remount /system - Press Enter.

if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

I have viewsonic vb734 tablet running gingerbread ROM , its a Chinese tablet. i have root access but I wasn't able find custom recovery , thats why i didn't made nandroid backup , so the thing is that I installed chainfire 3d and now I am stucked on boot loop without any recovery , Is there any way to fix it ? Thanks :)
heres the link of my device, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1393128

Last edited:

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
I have viewsonic vb734 tablet running gingerbread ROM , its a Chinese tablet. i have root access but I wasn't able find custom recovery , thats why i didn't made nandroid backup , so the thing is that I installed chainfire 3d and now I am stucked on boot loop without any recovery , Is there any way to fix it ? Thanks :)
heres the link of my device, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1393128
You dont need a custom recovery you can do it with stock ones also:D

learner4

May 12, 2014
hello, please help me I also installed Chainfire 3D on my phone and now it is stuck on the booting screen. please tell what should i do? My device is Lava Iris 404e.

meatboy371

Dec 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy J5
Moto G5S
hello, please help me I also installed Chainfire 3D on my phone and now it is stuck on the booting screen. please tell what should i do? My device is Lava Iris 404e.

Did you read post #1? Followed the steps? Should solve your problem.

PS: You can reflash your rom/firmware, it will for sure get rid of CF3D and this bootloop, too.

PS2: I googled your phone model, it runs Android 4.2. CF3D supports officially only 2.1 - 2.3.

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk

Reactions: learner4

learner4

May 12, 2014
Yes i tried that step but it gives an error saying that directory not found. I also tried to find the stock rom for my device but its not there on any of the website.

learner4

May 12, 2014
Hey thanks! Now my phone is working. What i needed to do was that when i rebooted my device in recovery mod and plugged it in my pc, my device was not detected even when i installed latest drivers for my device. But when i rebooted my device in factory mode, it was detected so i was able to fix it.:laugh:

jepoy75

Apr 13, 2012
Quezon City
Can't access to adb shell

Here is the solution

I'm pretty sure that my device is detected. But when i type "adb shell", its says, ' /sbin/sh/' failed: permission denied <13>

What do i do? Please help guys!!

Attachments

• devices.jpg
    devices.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 245
  • shell.jpg
    shell.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

rafsan023

May 30, 2014
I just bricked my device need a stock rom of Alps GT-I9600 mt6572 device

I just bricked my device need a stock rom of Alps GT-I9600 mt6572 device
please someone help me. I'll be great full to you Thanks in advance....and sorry for bad english :( :crying:

j518

Mar 6, 2013
Great Work - Favor to Ask

Here is the solution

Nice clear instructions - Ran into a problem - Believe the cf3d_uninstall.sh is corrupt and desperatly need a copy - Definite donation your way - Thanks!

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
Nice clear instructions - Ran into a problem - Believe the cf3d_uninstall.sh is corrupt and desperatly need a copy - Definite donation your way - Thanks!
Thanks to say but I don't take Donations But Can't give you the file now ... You can reequest someone to pull the file for you... or I think the file isn't corrupt something other is wrong... it generally doesn't happen or It never has happened... :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D on bricked Devices ...

Here is the solution

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device"). If Device Isn't Detected You need to install Adb Drivers... Download From: adbdriver.com

*Tip*If You Get An Error Type "# mount -o rw,remount /system" - Press Enter.

4. Still in shell? Type "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

*Tip*if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

Don't Forget To press Thanks.....
    :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Here is the solution

I have my device bricked with Chainfire 3d but when I use adb devices it does not show anything and also it is in Recovery mode.

Did you read post #1? Followed the steps? Should solve your problem.

PS: You can reflash your rom/firmware, it will for sure get rid of CF3D and this bootloop, too.

PS2: I googled your phone model, it runs Android 4.2. CF3D supports officially only 2.1 - 2.3.

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk