[Q] Help Phone won't turn on after trying to flash liquidsmooth

Search This thread

Ryukashin

Mar 9, 2010
Hi,

I rooted my phone today and everything worked fine, I then went to CWrecovery to flash the liquidsmooth rom I downloaded. I selected to reboot device after a successful install but now it won't turn on, no screen, led, etc. if I plug into computer I get a contection noise from my computer but thats it. Can't boot into download mode or recovery... What can I do to fix?

thanks

Addiso

Jul 3, 2012
San Bernardino
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Series

bog3nator

Dec 23, 2008
Lubbock
If you forgot to wipe the phone would still attempt to boot. It just might send you into a bootloop

Anthrax unreleased towchwiz

Ryukashin

Mar 9, 2010
Yeah except I can't get it to boot at all. No response to turning on, pulled battery, waited 30 minutes, then tried to boot again. nothing. not even the LED. now if I leave the battery out and plug the phone in to the computer the LED turns on but that's it. At the computer end I get the sound for plugging in a USB device, however it doesn't do anything else and there were no drivers for the device: QHSUSB_DLOAD.

Is it hard bricked?

mikeman45

Oct 15, 2012
Try getting into recovery by holding volume up+home button +power button at the same time. Hold it for a few seconds and it should vibrate and one the Samsung logo comes on you could let go. At this point I would either try re flashing or restore your most recent backup download another rom and try again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Ryukashin

Mar 9, 2010
Try getting into recovery by holding volume up+home button +power button at the same time. Hold it for a few seconds and it should vibrate and one the Samsung logo comes on you could let go. At this point I would either try re flashing or restore your most recent backup download another rom and try again.

Tried that, as well at the Vol Down+ home+ power. Neither worked, no vibrate or screen boot.

mikeman45

Oct 15, 2012
Take your battery out for at least 5 minutes than put on the charger for awhile (couple hours) than try again. If none of this works hero had a wire up on how to fix your soft brick phone that might help. If your bootloader wasn't unlocked I'm not sure what to do to fix that. I hope you get it going. I'll post that link if I find it.

EDIT : read this post. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30386309

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryukashin

phaseL

Nov 28, 2010
Los Angeles
Take your battery out for at least 5 minutes than put on the charger for awhile (couple hours) than try again. If none of this works hero had a wire up on how to fix your soft brick phone that might help. If your bootloader wasn't unlocked I'm not sure what to do to fix that. I hope you get it going. I'll post that link if I find it.

My friend had this happen (not rooted), she took it in to Verizon and they got it going by holding VOL UP and DOWN, and then POWER.

I'd never heard of this technique, but it worked for her.

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
Post the link and exact file name of the rom you flashed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

iahawks

Nov 24, 2010

Will the liquidsmooth i9305 rom brick a i9300 device forever?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.