[3/19/15][THREAD MOVED!! PLEASE FIX LINKS] Android Ported Apps Directory!

Whats is your favorite camera? Try all of them from below before deciding!

• AOSP Android 4.3 Camera

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Touchwiz Galaxy S3/Note 2 Camera

Votes: 50 46.7%
  • Motorola Camera

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • LG Camera

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Huawei Camera

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pantech Camera

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

Because he need to make a devdb to add contributors. Or ask Mod about it

Sent from my LG-D955 using Tapatalk

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
@tp2215 so is this thread dead?! Just wondering for upcoming devices like the S6, M9, G4... and I don't see the Neus 6 or Note 4 here either lol.

Yuuuuuup!

Sent from my Carbon-i747 running 4.4.4 with custom mods
Nope, not dead. I'll update it soon. Haven't had much time lately but have a few things bookmarked that I will add soon. There actually has not been a heck of a lot new ports or devices released since the last update. I will add anything that is posted in this thread soon and really other than that their is only the s6 ports that run only on TouchWiz lp and not to much else.

Wrighting from my mobile

Reactions: JoeFCaputo113

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
One suggestion : could you specify each package's size on the right ?
Just curious, why?
Because he need to make a devdb to add contributors. Or ask Mod about it

Sent from my LG-D955 using Tapatalk
That is actually a good point and didn't think of it when I made the thread initially. I don't think it is possible once the thread has already been made. I might just make a new thread or ask a mod to change it. Anybody up for helping out? Send me a pm.

Wrighting from my mobile

L

LastStandingDroid

Just curious, why?

That is actually a good point and didn't think of it when I made the thread initially. I don't think it is possible once the thread has already been made. I might just make a new thread or ask a mod to change it. Anybody up for helping out? Send me a pm.

Wrighting from my mobile
Sure there be people willing to help out. You can make a new thread and create a db and ask to either merge the thread with the new one or just close it.

You'll be able to add 3 contributors to it ;)

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Sure there be people willing to help out. You can make a new thread and create a db and ask to either merge the thread with the new one or just close it.

You'll be able to add 3 contributors to it ;)
Yea, I think that I will start updating this one today and tomorrow but then copy it over to a new thread and close this one. Standby guys, updating it but it will be a wip for a little while. Also going to attempt to do it via mobile so let me know if I screw up anywhere :)

Wrighting from my mobile

Wak7eeM

Nov 30, 2015
i have samsung galaxy s3 verizon...i downloaded asphalt 8 and brother in arms 3 son of war and the amazing spider man 2 and i have so many hd anroid games....all games working perfectly....the problem is that how to play in grand high graphics or high graphics............?

Top Liked Posts