[help] after 8 hour charging won't turn on

Search This thread

dasojie

Apr 20, 2014
Need Help...

when my battery 11% i doing charge for 8 hour when i wake up i still can check message but few minute it's suddenly it's off. i though it's screen of but totally it's power off
i try to press power on for 30 seconds nothing happen, battery full out and wait few second and full back in then press power on and volume down and nothing happen too

is there any solution?

Thanks

Vency77

Apr 5, 2012
Plovdiv
Need Help...

when my battery 11% i doing charge for 8 hour when i wake up i still can check message but few minute it's suddenly it's off. i though it's screen of but totally it's power off
i try to press power on for 30 seconds nothing happen, battery full out and wait few second and full back in then press power on and volume down and nothing happen too

is there any solution?

Thanks

What happens when you connect it to the PC?
Are you unlocked, S-OFF, usuing some custom ROM or kernel? JB or KK?

dasojie

Apr 20, 2014
What happens when you connect it to the PC?
Are you unlocked, S-OFF, usuing some custom ROM or kernel? JB or KK?

PC or laptop can't detect the phone already try to use another USB cable and nothing happen and still no red light.
no root, locked, S-On, Kitkat

now i try 24 hour charging hope it will work

Vency77

Apr 5, 2012
Plovdiv
PC or laptop can't detect the phone already try to use another USB cable and nothing happen and still no red light.
no root, locked, S-On, Kitkat

now i try 24 hour charging hope it will work

Try to charge it again, if you can test the battery-would be a good idea too, but it sounds most like hardware problem.. So go on and ask for your warranty :)

dasojie

Apr 20, 2014
Try to charge it again, if you can test the battery-would be a good idea too, but it sounds most like hardware problem.. So go on and ask for your warranty :)

that's what i do now, charge. dunno how to check the battery but will tray to ask google for it...

That's what I was afraid of... i still can claim for warranty the problem is i buy this phone from another country.

Thanks for your help though! I'll keep at it and see if it will magically come back to life before I flight to singapore for claim warranty. :)

Vency77

Apr 5, 2012
Plovdiv
that's what i do now, charge. dunno how to check the battery but will tray to ask google for it...

That's what I was afraid of... i still can claim for warranty the problem is i buy this phone from another country.

Thanks for your help though! I'll keep at it and see if it will magically come back to life before I flight to singapore for claim warranty. :)

Is the small LED light working? Should be red, or green? If not, its mostly motherboard issue.. Its a shame to go to another country for warranty, isnt there some service in your country that can repair it?

dasojie

Apr 20, 2014
Is the small LED light working? Should be red, or green? If not, its mostly motherboard issue.. Its a shame to go to another country for warranty, isnt there some service in your country that can repair it?

not working, i'm afraid so...
already contact HTC service center here, but this desire 601 not releases in my country