Kaiser SIM/CID Unlocker & Changer

Search This thread

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
Hi Folks

Well, here it is, ported from what I did for the Polaris basically... I find it's a nice solution as it works by flashing your device with a patched radio and changing stuff properly, anyway...

download and run the EXE, follow the instructions.

bear in mind if you already have Hard-SPL on your device you can skip *straight* to Step 2.

and remember the golden rule:

YOUR DEVICE MUST BE IN CE AND SYNCED BEFORE RUNNING EACH STEP.

Download Here or Download Here

UPDATE: now version v2.0 - Model ID error fixed, it WORKS.

if and when you get success, POST!

PS: If you try to sell this, I will find you, kill you, and sell your ****ing testicles on eBay

Last edited by a moderator:

Falcon2008

Feb 20, 2008
I found this solution does not work on all of devices. But my solution is as follows.

Run KaiserUnlocker.exe

1. I started with the Step 1. The upper button of total 3.
2. Go through the menus and accept everything.
3. You get TRI-COLOR screen on your device and a few seconds later you get the USB label.
4. After some time you get a communication error Message. DON'T RESET YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. DON'T TOUCH IT.
5. Press Exit to quit KaiserUnlocker.exe on your Desktop machine.
6. Unplug and replug the USB cable.
7. Start the KaiserUnlocker.exe again and wait a little bit.
8. Your mobile device (AT&T Tilt) suddenly alive again. The progressbar shows up and you're from 0% to 100% in a few seconds. Wait a little bit and then you get the message the process is finished.

Now I don't know what to do with step 2 and 3. Should I perform them or not. Hmm?
What I would like to do is just to update from AT&T Tilt ROM to original HTC TyTN II ROM

Last edited:

Olipro

Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
AS I said before.

REDOWNLOAD IT.

I just tested the flash on my Kaiser, it's fine, no pissing Model ID error at all.

however, to avoid any confusion, download AGAIN and this time you'll find that the version in the debug output is changed to v2.0

so if you don't see v2.0, you don't have the new one

Falcon2008

Feb 20, 2008
Oh I see you changed the version now. At the time I downloaded it and wrote my first message it was just V1. There was no V2. But I can't test it now because I already have the ROM patched.

And I didn't get the ModelID error. It was a connection error 260.

I think it's just some guys of you are lucky to have a device that doesn't get the white screen when using hardspl and it doesn't stop on tri-colors or the progressbar at 0%.

Olipro

Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
actually, it's steps 2 and 3 that I care about, having a patched ROM is irrelevant.

step 2 and 3 allow you to sim/CID unlock

elrooster

Aug 30, 2007
Mirror:

Kaiser Unlocker v2.0

FTP Problems!
Hi everybody,

Our provider has notified us of the fact that our ftp server has appeared in a list of compromised FTP servers which are known to host malware associated with attacks on banks and banking infrastructure. We have been requested to secure our systems. Since we realize it would cause serious problems to some if not most of our users if we we're to close it down immediately or change the password in the next 5 minutes we hope you can all live with the following arrangement:

We will close down the ftp server Monday the 9th of march on 09.00 CET. You have until then to download anything from our ftp server you (urgently) need, especially if you host software of which you don't have a back-up on our ftp it's important to download it asap. After closing down our server upcoming Monday we will remove all malware and start restructuring our server, implementing a new user structure, this does mean our server will be offline for a while and we cannot assure you no data will be lost.

If you have space available to host your own software please do so, if you have space available for those who do not have their own space please let it be known by posting a reply to this post. Our apologies for any inconvenience this will cause, but we hope to be able to serve you with a better ftp server as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Flar

Site admin.
Just to be safe! :D

Thanx Olipro

Last edited:

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
AS I said before.

REDOWNLOAD IT.

I just tested the flash on my Kaiser, it's fine, no pissing Model ID error at all.

however, to avoid any confusion, download AGAIN and this time you'll find that the version in the debug output is changed to v2.0

so if you don't see v2.0, you don't have the new one

I did re-download after you said it didn't work. I must have downloaded it before it was fully uploaded. I did see the V2.0 NOw...this time no errors.

Thanks again :) Works perfect now. Thank again.

Lostwarriorram

May 27, 2007
NOVA
It Works!

This is awesome. I was trying with Jocky's unlocker for couple of hours. No luck.

Gave a try to this tool. Unlocked first time. Now, I got to check my phone with a different provider SIM.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

elmoono

Mar 4, 2008
UK
Does this mean that the unklocker installs Hard SPL permanently - so future rom flashes are possible? what does device in CE mode mean?

papamopps

Retired Moderator
Mar 16, 2006
Cologne
FTP will close today.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try to download and uploade to mediafire :D
Midget Edit: Mirror removed, new version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shan_25

Nov 29, 2006
Active sysnc

Hi Olipro,

Thanks for all the hard work.

When I try to run the step 1, it keeps on disconneting the active sysnc. Am I doing something incorrectly?

Cheers

Shan

Lostwarriorram

May 27, 2007
NOVA
Does this mean that the unklocker installs Hard SPL permanently - so future rom flashes are possible? what does device in CE mode mean?

These were my steps,

1. Identified my AT&T radio ROM & downloaded that from XDA website as a backup. Pick from here
2. Ran Pof's HardSPL Link
3. Ran Jocky's SuperCID & Security Unlocker Link
4. Installed Dutty's Official WM6.1.2.19199 Full Version Link
5. Installed Radio ROM 1.64.06.04 Download
6. Installed .NET Framework 2.0 on my Windows XP SP2 from Microsoft website.
7. Ran OliPro's Kaiser SIM/CID Unlocker. Followed just step 2 & 3 since I had already installed HardSPL.
8. Installed Radio ROM 1.64.06.04 to get my ringtone & HSDPA connection.

May be my steps 3 ~ 5 were over kill but that was just me. If you would like to skip 3 ~5 make sure you have WM 6.1 installed also remember to patch your original radio on step 8.

All the above steps does not need a strange SIM. I am yet to pop in a different carrier SIM to confirm about my Tilt Unlock Status. However, after the above steps, I found "Kaiser Unlock.exe" under my Tilt root folder. I ran that from phone, clicked on check SIM Status, came up as "You are already SIM Unlocked"

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

NiteStalker

Feb 6, 2008
Las Cruces
Worked on my AT&T Tilt!

Not sure about step one already had SPL done with Whitescreen Fix

I will try it monday when my friend brings his tilt over to get it unlocked.

I did have to install a 6.1 ROM (I used Dutty's Official) between steps 2 and 3, had a blank screen, using the att rom -bloatware.

Top Liked Posts