[ROM] *Updated Mar/4/2010* AGB V3.00.0 (WM6.5.5 build 23534)

Search This thread

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
AGB V3.00.0 [Hulk]

Windows Mobile Professional 6.5.5 build 23534

2ajonk8.png

New Build
Dual Hulk Pictures
Removed ArtSwitch 1.04
added xHook and xTask (much lighter and useful that the previous, offers fast task switching....on startup enable xHook)
X button closes applications (based on xHook/xTask)
changed some icons
added CleanRAM (level 3 recovers the most memory)
added Wifi Monster
added gsen
made a fiew other changes
RealVGA with 128dpi (I will also upload the files to remove the gap start menu and on start screen when 128dpi is used with realVGA...still haven't found out how to remove the gap in dialer yet)
Office Mobile 2010
Opera Mini 5 native client
TCPMP with skin
Threaded emails (is much faster)
Adobe Reader LE 2.5
IE should be a really insy-teeny bit faster (it's not much of a speed gain but it's something :)). I would encourage using a different browser until Microsoft updates IE
all the regular apps are included

DOWNLOAD:-> AGB v3.00 DOWNLOAD LINK
This ROM is for SPL3.5 only!!

Check post 3 for additional downloads

AGB V2.10.1 [Hulk]
AGB is UC Compliant

Windows Mobile Professional 6.5.3 build 28223

2j48yrl.png

NOTE: Comm Manager works well in portrait mode (press the on/off toggle with finger/styli), however in landscape mode use the "D-stick" to toggle on/off.
4 columns in start menu
enable GreenBlack theme by default
removed RealVGA
updated ArkSwitch task manager to 1.04 (press top left of screen to activate)
Syncing with Exchange works now. (thanks to all the beta testers)

AGB V2.10.1 Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PM3J97XW

Last edited:

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
Athena Green Black: AGB V1.20.1
AGB is UC Compliant

Windows Mobile Professional 6.5.3 build 28205

p3ntv.png
21cfdkh.png

I didn't inlcude any addition browser (only PIE6 is in ROM) because I know not everyone uses the same browser so I left that as user choice to install the browser you see fit, also to prevent any problems when updating the browser to a newer build.
I didnt' set a default keyboard (I did this to prevent any problems switching sips)
you will need to install gsen to enable the autoroation. I have it this way because with gsen you can prevent apps from rotating.

Note: the rom won't look as pretty on first start up, but I know people tend to use differnt themes and background pics, so all I did was include the greenblack theme (I can only recommend you use it, it looks real nice)

Also, if the keyboard isn't going fast enough go in finger keyboard configuration options and set popup to "none" and turn off the click sound (the fact that it has to wait on wm sound event slows the response down a bit)

Included:
Bluetooth
Internet Sharing
Office Mobile 2010
OneNote
Remote Desktop Mobile
Windows Mobile Marketplace
Windows Mobile My Phone
amarullzGreenBlack
Menu and Message Enhancements
Random Access 4.1
Arcsoft MMS 5.0.43.111
Camera 4.01 build 31307
USBtoPC
NetCF 3.7
UC Compatibility
Advance Configuration
RealVGA1.1 with my 128dpi resource
VComm manager
SDKCerts
Total Commander CE 2.52B2
iBattery
HTC QuickGPS
Q-GPS
AdobePDF Reader 2.5
DictMgr
ArkSwitch
Updated ATI d3d drivers
AutoRotation enabled (thanks to ioannisman)
Teeter (thanks to ioannisman)

NOTE: There's a little problem with the autorotation and some apps that I can't seem to figure out just yet. when a program uses the gsensor, it deactivates the gsen app so you will have to hit gsen toggle button (stice) to activate gsen again. :confused:

I will also upload a lite edition too

Thanking: Avengerpenguin, MichyPrima, ioannisman, XDA-developers, PPCGeeks and your feedback for all the help. :cool:

This is the Full ROM, Lite versionwill be uploaded soon.
DOWNLOAD: AGB V1.20.1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDUFWIDH

link to gsen: http://s-k-tools.com/freeware/gsen.zip

Athena Green Black: AGB V1.01.1
AGB is UC compatible

Windows Mobile Professional 6.5.3 build 28205

DOWNLOAD LINK: AGB v1.01.1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQU62D0A

for people who wants to see the BAND page in
phone settings: Download the Updated AGB v1.01.2

[Mirror thanks to: hirad_sabaghian]http://rapidshare.com/files/336787833/AGB_v1.01.2.rar

Last edited:

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
Extra Files

1) When RealVGA and 128dpi is enabled, download "remove gap in 128dpi" below

2) Here is an install that gives the build in file explorer a well needed boost. with this File explorer now has the ability to overwrite read-only files
among many other enhancements. download: fexploreext.cab

3) Teeter is available for download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8TJWCUA1

Attachments

• fexploreext.CAB
    46.8 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
no one is having any issues? this is pretty awesome then. :cool:
I will release an update to correct the menu system when in landscape mode.
and also update the rom to auto detect the network.

Nice to see you releasing roms lennie, will download and try it over the weekend

hehehe, yeah, just thought I'd help out. I uploaded my 128dpi files in the kitchen thread. don't know if you want the dialer too, it's not perfect, but it works.

Last edited:

duvanme

Sep 16, 2006
wm 6.1 for athena

I think too slow wm6.5, wm 6.1 best of rom for athena! If you build a better for athena, this is wm 6.1 clean 21054

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
I think too slow wm6.5, wm 6.1 best of rom for athena! If you build a better for athena, this is wm 6.1 clean 21054

yeah the wm6.1 roms are faster that the wm6.5 builds, but the 6.1s don't look nothing like the 6.5 builds :D. I'm not afraid to whip out my phone in public with a 6.5 build running on it :cool:

blakkheartt12

Aug 20, 2007
Great rom. Pretty fast and stable. A couple of issues I had with it.
1.) After flashing the rom, if the screen goes off, you have to reset the phone. It becomes unresponsive and wont turn back on. I did do a hard reset after flashing and it still did the same thing.
2.) I cannot see my dial list when I am in the phone menu. The area where the list of calls should show is all blank.

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
Great rom. Pretty fast and stable. A couple of issues I had with it.
1.) After flashing the rom, if the screen goes off, you have to reset the phone. It becomes unresponsive and wont turn back on. I did do a hard reset after flashing and it still did the same thing.
2.) I cannot see my dial list when I am in the phone menu. The area where the list of calls should show is all blank.

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it :)

1.) do you mean right after the rom is flashed to the device and before the first start up when it's showing the orange colored windows screen before it askes you to calibrate the screen? if so then the device doesn't really freeze. give it some time to do it's thing then you will hear it beep, after that you can press the power button and it will come back on.

2.) yeah, the dialer isn't 100% working, actually I think it is 75%.....but I'm hunting down a better dialer right now though

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
Bugs in your nice build:
1. All the data in my Microdrive is gone (disappeared) after flashing & hard reset.
2. The screen often turn into portrait mode.
3. I cannot use G-sensor.

1.) The data on your microD disappeared? can you access then through your computer?
2.) the dialer doesn't work in landscape mode, I'm looking for a better dialer but at present I can't find a good working one yet.
3.) I didn't include anything for the gsensor. I can inlclude the proper files for it but I can't can't guarantee it will work.

blakkheartt12

Aug 20, 2007

1.) do you mean right after the rom is flashed to the device and before the first start up when it's showing the orange colored windows screen before it askes you to calibrate the screen? if so then the device doesn't really freeze. give it some time to do it's thing then you will hear it beep, after that you can press the power button and it will come back on.

2.) yeah, the dialer isn't 100% working, actually I think it is 75%.....but I'm hunting down a better dialer right now though

Thanks Lennie, I guess I was being impatient! lol. Looking forward to your updates. Again your rom rocks!

Do you still need a dialer Lennie, I have one Michy posted a while back now, but its off a 6.1, does that matter? Also I get told that the download is temp unavailable on megaupload, well done on your rom.
regards
Jay

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
Do you still need a dialer Lennie, I have one Michy posted a while back now, but its off a 6.1, does that matter? Also I get told that the download is temp unavailable on megaupload, well done on your rom.
regards
Jay

yeah thanks, I'm still in search of a good dialer. some dialers work well on 6.1 but crap out on 6.5. still I would like to see if the dialer works, so send it if you can. for now I disable the dialer skin until I get a good skin to put in.

UPDATE: I just finished a new release v1.01.

Change Log:

removed
  • Office Mobile 6.1/2007
  • dialer skin
added
  • Office Mobile 2010 version 14
  • automatic network selection
  • a few optimizations
  • corrected the menu system for portrait and landscape
let me know how it goes for you guys.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    megaupload down

Hi!

Could someone share a link for this release. I got an X7500, and i would like to try this on it.

Thanks!

Edit: I've found it. If anybody interested:
    http://www.4shared.com/get/t7cpqXkn/AGB_v300_RELEASE.html
    Just installed 2.10 the other day and all seems ok aside from missing QuickGPS and GFXBoost which I found and installed elsewhere. So this weekend 2.10.1 time (unless lennie springs another rom on us) :)

duvanme what version of Page Pool Patcher are you using I found 1.43 and it can load my 2.10 rom but does not recgonise it other than to show it has a 1mb pagepool. If you can upload or link to the version you have tried that would be grand.

lennie could you drop the Java client out of the rom as I use Esmertec personally for playing a few games and such and a mb saved here or there in the main rom is nice.

Hello,

I couldn't find gfxboost. Can you upload it?

Sorry, I found it. Now I try to install.
    WARNING! I'm pretty new at this...

...but thought someone might like what I've done with this great ROM!

I have one request. Does anyone know how to replace the icons for the items in the "Settings" area of the menu? As you can see from the screen shots, the Settings menu icons look pixelated at this size. (ScreenShot 4)

Besides the AGB v3 ROM, I'm using the TSOwen Taskbar and the AeroStyle Black Theme.

I made a few custom menus using CHome Editor.

I'm including the icons (png format) I borrowed from Windows 7 and Office 2010 (I found them on the web and shrunk them to 90x90) and the piece of the registry I modified to point the program icons to the Windows 7 pngs (a folder called Titanium I created in the root of the ROM.)

I'm also including the .cpr files I modified. They're written in xml so it was fun to experiment.

Please understand I'm totally new to this. I hope I haven't missed something important. It was a lot of fun to give a new(er) look to this old phone. I still think it's great!
    hi all
    i cannot receive files though bluetooth, i can send file.
    I was using [AGB V3.00.0] (WM6.5.5 build 23534)
    this problem only in [AGB V3.00.0]
    please help mi
    sorry for my bad english

to solve problem you should look at http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2015226&postcount=1