[LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-L900 NE2 (NE2 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Stock)

Search This thread

Milton1964

Jun 7, 2010
Tampa,FL.
Thanks bro. That is what a thought. I'll wait until I get home to flash this.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

g_money

Mar 27, 2013
Oops... missed the "mod edit" part. :eek:

Thank you!

ETA: any suggestions on what could be causing me to be on roam so much now? never had this issue on MK4 and prior. call quality is degraded too. any issue going back to MK4 or MC2 modem on NE2?

Haven't had any problems with the new modem with our phones, but i have heard others say they do. Think it depends on your local coverage.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jocarog

Mar 14, 2012
Oops... missed the "mod edit" part. :eek:

Thank you!

ETA: any suggestions on what could be causing me to be on roam so much now? never had this issue on MK4 and prior. call quality is degraded too. any issue going back to MK4 or MC2 modem on NE2?

Have you updated profile and pro, I've been on ne2 since the modem zip was posted and haven't had any issues in fact some wake locks I was getting aren't showing as bad as before (talking about the mdm_hsic_pm0)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lennykravitz2004

g_money

Mar 27, 2013
Garwynn, thanks again.
Tar worked like a charm.
Installed Philz.
Had a heck of a time with supersu, but i got it worked out...

:D:D:D:cool:

xopher.hunter

Mar 21, 2011
Ventura
Thank you anonymous source who posted this, my phone was bricked from an attempted downgrade from the 4.4 ota.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lennykravitz2004

Feb 21, 2012
Where'd you go to high school?
Have you updated profile and pro, I've been on ne2 since the modem zip was posted and haven't had any issues in fact some wake locks I was getting aren't showing as bad as before (talking about the mdm_hsic_pm0)

I hope you're right and it's something this simple (which I spaced out and forgot about). :fingers-crossed:

jocarog

Mar 14, 2012
I hope you're right and it's something this simple (which I spaced out and forgot about). :fingers-crossed:

PRL 2019 just dropped a few days ago, and updating profile doesn't hurt every once and a while, my battery life is stellar, I just Uninstalled some apps that I consider bloat... Other than that it is pure stock, good luck and let us know....

masterpero

Jun 12, 2008
has anyone had or have has a problem with the samsung cloud data sync like restore call log and text messages, getting the message sync not available been having this problem ever since i started trying the ne2 builds, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions, thanks

tnhdg

Nov 13, 2009
Does this Tar file wipe the phone clean when it installs? I am been reading a lot of threads on updating my stock rooted 4.3 to 4.4, but they all seem to require full wipe. Thanks

g_money

Mar 27, 2013
Does this Tar file wipe the phone clean when it installs? I am been reading a lot of threads on updating my stock rooted 4.3 to 4.4, but they all seem to require full wipe. Thanks

Wiped my wife's phone clean as a whistle. But, i saved everything important before hand. I like to clean them off once in a while anyway. Think that why we very rarely have problems withourphones.

Reactions: tnhdg

ae69ae

Dec 10, 2009
Miami, Fl
Thank you for this. Long story short, I tried to install a custom recovery. That put me on a loop, and this saved me :)

I need to root this and maybe add a custom recovery. Any tips on rooting 4.4.2 and a custom recovery?

Chaz187

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 5, 2011
Orange city
Thank you for this. Long story short, I tried to install a custom recovery. That put me on a loop, and this saved me :)

I need to root this and maybe add a custom recovery. Any tips on rooting 4.4.2 and a custom recovery?

Root for 4.4.2 is very simple: CF Auto root will do it and then you odin Phils recovery use 6.09.7

Reactions: slam11100

g_money

Mar 27, 2013

I flashed philz 6.07 using odin 3.09 (unchecked reboot in odin)
After the flash, turned off the phone and booted into philz recovery without a hitch. Then i flashed supersu.

Though, with autoroot it's my understanding that you wouldn't have to take that extra step...

Last edited:

motomoose68

Feb 9, 2011
Taylor, Tx.
Clarification

Morning folks! It's been a while since I've had the ability to post one of these.
Here it is... the NE2 Stock Restore tarball!

Download Location:
http://www.rwilco12.com/downloads.p...sung Galaxy Note II (SPH-L900)/Stock ROMs/NE2

Instructions:
  1. Download Odin
  2. Download the tarball and extract from 7z file.
  3. Flash in PDA slot in Odin
  4. Profit!

The file comes from an anonymous source this time but has been verified before posting.
Thanks, share, enjoy and let me see what we can do in the way of One Click packages!

Just trying to clarify what I think I'm reading in this thread. This ROM is Stock, Un-rooted and flashing it is like doing a restore to stock, only it will be a newer version than MK4, and Deodexed and Rooted versions are still to come?
Thanks to anyone who will clarify this for me.

Reactions: tnhdg

g_money

Mar 27, 2013
Just trying to clarify what I think I'm reading in this thread. This ROM is Stock, Un-rooted and flashing it is like doing a restore to stock, only it will be a newer version than MK4,

Yes

and Deodexed and Rooted versions are still to come?

Most likely

Thanks to anyone who will clarify this for me.

Reactions: motomoose68

Top Liked Posts