Originally Posted by jcespi2005
I can't understand exactly what do you subts... the XIP or the SYS? same languaje or different one?
Are you trying to reconstruct a ROM really?
ok. i try to make it simple. havent been using english ever seen i move to china .. so please bear with me.
1. I use your kitchen to extract raphael official rom 1.90.405.1
2. i copied the os.nb.payload out to tools folder.
3. with the new simplified chinese wm6.1 20748 xip (xip_out.bin), i use the xipport to port it to the os.nb.payload file copied earlier.
4. with the new os.nb.payload file, i copied into the rom\ folder. i alter your script to use os.nb.payload instead of copying os.nb and extract again.
5. after building the rom, i flash my raphael. then the bug appears after the device is ready.
i will try to describe the bug. the tf3d is normal, and so is the menu. after pulling down the start menu and clicking on programs or settings or any of the non-htc icons, messaging, etc. the window that appears on the device is only shown at the top left quarter of the screen. which means, all of this windows are sort of being resize to 1/4 of the screen. it is practically not usable.
but if i do the following, then it will be normal.
1. open up the SYS\ folder in the kitchen. delete everything other than the 0409 folders and files.
2. Copy everything except 0804 files and folders from the SYS folder from a chinese extracted rom to the original kitchen\sys
3. build the rom again. after flashing, everything works per normal. no more 1/4 program windows showing at the top left quarter of the screen.
i hope i have explain my programs clear enough to be understand. really sorry if i sound confusing in the earlier post.
please kindly help me. i don't want to use the 20748 sys files and folders from the chinese rom as it is buggy. i face the same problem with the extracted SYS files and folders from panosha and dcs.
could you kindly tell me what seems to be the problem? i am going nuts...