[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

Search This thread

siva-kumar

I like this ROM. One problem though. Though I am able to connect to my WLAN @ home (WPA/PSK), I am not able to connect to my work WLAN (using PEAP/MSCHAPV2)
I did not have connecting to work when I was running Oxygen on my Optimus One.
Any one face the same problem? How can I solve it? Thanks

dietoro

Oct 28, 2011
modena
never tested so much long battery life till now! never ending battery life!! thanks a lot. Is there any different kernel to flash with this rom?

FitAmp

Mar 21, 2012
Terrace
Last edited:

kiransabarish

Jul 31, 2011
Chennai
I tried this rom yesterday but it was very slow and lagging. Aftr installing links it became worse. I was using gsnap previously and thought of shifting to this rom for good battery life. But I dunno y this is happening. Help plz

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

ashishv

Apr 24, 2011
Los Angeles
I tried this rom yesterday but it was very slow and lagging. Aftr installing links it became worse. I was using gsnap previously and thought of shifting to this rom for good battery life. But I dunno y this is happening. Help plz

If u move to this rom from cm7 or cm7 based rom,u'll find it little bit slow and laggy.But if u move to this rom from official 2.3.3,then u'll find this rom very smooth and fast.This happened to me atleast.:fingers-crossed::cool:

kiransabarish

Jul 31, 2011
Chennai
Oh y does it happen.? So shld i install the official firmware all over again. Then return back? It's a big process. :(

kiransabarish

Jul 31, 2011
Chennai
No no i didnt mean to say that.I'll explain in brief-if u have used cm7,u will find this rom little laggy bcoz cm7 is smoother than official roms.

actually i dint mean its less smooth. But actually its stucking a lot. Even while installing a small app.. it nearly takes 5 mins to install.... even the home stops responding. I dunno y this is happening. Infact i've used this rom be4. But nw aftr trying to change frm CM its too slow.

Techgod

Aug 19, 2009
Mumbai
actually i dint mean its less smooth. But actually its stucking a lot. Even while installing a small app.. it nearly takes 5 mins to install.... even the home stops responding. I dunno y this is happening. Infact i've used this rom be4. But nw aftr trying to change frm CM its too slow.

what governor and freq u r using?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power menu and NO ICS theme!

Hi everyone.
    After searching and searching (I'd seen it a few months ago, just didn't remember where), I finally found what I and others are searching. It's a Power Menu (Reboot and Recovery) based on the v_20_g and with no theme. The only exception is the battery icon which now is circular with percentage on the center.
    I believe this precisely what others are searching for this ROM!
    All credits of this menu goes to PaoloM70!
    Enjoy it!
    * All apps which can be download from Google Play Store (Android Market):
    * Gmail
    * Maps
    * youtube
    * thinkdroid.apk
    * talk
    * street view

You cant get the lg Thinkfree office app from the market, the one that comes with stock Rom is both viewer and editor and is locked to Optimus p500s.

Here is the most recent version taken directly from the 2.3 stock rom.
    Dhruv you are best. You have given us 11 ROMS. :p:p:p:pCan you believe is 11 ROM. :confused::confused::confused::confused: MY goodness....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    try it now.. will tell more about battery (fast dormancy wake locks) tomorrow ...

edit: notification-bar symbols are ugly in this stock-rom (gps and wifi buttons look blurry)...

Edit 2: FD bug is still here.. phone doesnt sleep... checked with better battery stats.. fd-tracker has lots of wake locks
    Oh no..... :(((((((((((((( There is no russian language? ((((