AT&T S5 Rom Update 4 (Updated June 15)

Search This thread

Z51

Nov 28, 2006
This is working nicely on my N900T thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

stanleyopar2000

Mar 29, 2011
*May 22 Update*

*It can be flashed in a rom slot, but I recommend flashing in the stock slot.

I thought that ROM Slots on SafeStrap v3.72 wasn't supported? Since this is S5 ROM based is this based on JB or KK? I'm on KK on PureROM CE...But I love the battery life I get but I want the S5 features...due to the S5 experience being completely abandoned. I want something to replace that...Plus it has the power saver mode!....I want to flash it in a ROM Slot before fully being commited to it as a daily driver

Skizzy034

Mar 10, 2010
Amsterdam, NY
www.facebook.com
I thought that ROM Slots on SafeStrap v3.72 wasn't supported? Since this is S5 ROM based is this based on JB or KK? I'm on KK on PureROM CE...But I love the battery life I get but I want the S5 features...due to the S5 experience being completely abandoned. I want something to replace that...Plus it has the power saver mode!....I want to flash it in a ROM Slot before fully being commited to it as a daily driver

Rom slots do work on the KK SS. You have to use the default sizes (that's what I used). The reboot is broken in rom slots. If you want to reboot, you have to manually hold down the power button.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

nani666

Account currently disabled
Apr 9, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
I have an issue.... Flashed this ROM last night... Nice ROM... But since I flashed I've been having issues with my external SD card.... Whenever I try to transfer a file to the external SD using Xplore I keep getting “Permission Denied ”... Please is there any solution to this ?

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

royal1262

Oct 1, 2008
I have an issue.... Flashed this ROM last night... Nice ROM... But since I flashed I've been having issues with my external SD card.... Whenever I try to transfer a file to the external SD using Xplore I keep getting “Permission Denied ”... Please is there any solution to this ?

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What version are you on? Im on update 2, and im not having that issue. I suggest you reflash the Rom with a clean install. Make sure you wipe 3 times before flashing.

spidey24

Dec 27, 2011
Great Job. Very nice ROM.
Just wanna ask if the Spen is working because with mine it doesn't. contact is crushing,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *June 15 Update*

Update 4 Changes:

Change log on page 62 / #616

-------------------------------------------

*For now please try to just download once each. I'm not sure if Google Drive will put a hold on it if too many people download.

*No need to add an apn if you are on AT&T. It will be there already when you boot up. If for some reason you need to add the apn, use APN #1 below.

*It can be flashed in a rom slot, but I recommend flashing in the stock slot.

Download:

ATT S5 Port Update 4
    Mirror

ATT S5 Port Update 2
    Mirror

ATT S5 Port Update 1
    Mirror

ATT S5 Port
    Mirror

Instructions:

-Boot into SafeStrap
    -Backup current rom
    -Wipe data, cache, dalvik, and system (I press the advanced tab and wipe everything in there except microsd x2, then I go back and do the factory reset x2)
    -Flash rom in the stock slot
    -Reboot System
    -Read and follow the first asterisk at the top of this post to get Multiwindow and Pen Window working correctly.

Not Working:

-There are some wake locks. It's kernel based. We can't flash kernels with SS so this is something we have to put up with for now.

Use this apn:

Network Mode: LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect)

AT&T LTE APN #1

Name: ATT Phone
    APN: phone
    Proxy: Not set
    Port: Not set
    Username: Not set
    Password: Not set
    Server: Not set
    MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
    Multimedia message proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
    Multimedia message port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 410
    Authentication type: Not set
    APN type: default,mms,supl,hipri
    Bearer: Unspecified
    Mobile virtual network operator type: None

AT&T LTE APN #2

Name: ATT Phone
    APN: phone
    Proxy: Not set
    Port: Not set
    Username: Not set
    Password: Not set
    Server: Not set
    MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
    Multimedia message proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
    Multimedia message port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 410
    Authentication type: Not set
    APN type: internet + mms
    Bearer: LTE
    Mobile virtual network operator type: None

Thanks To:
    -cdmvirt
    -sac23
    -Obi_xD
    -ram9200
    -fahadali2315
    -ktetreault14
    Good news guys. I'm back with the Note 3. Expect the rom updates to pick up again. =)

Sent from my VK810 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Spoke with cdmvirt. He has some good stuff cooking. Look for an update for this soon.

I'm not gonna leave you guys high and dry. I promise.
    Sorry guys but I just don't have the time to work on this anymore. I know I promised I would update and I feel horrible just stopping like this. I hope you all understand. I appreciate all the kind words and am glad you enjoyed it. Anyone one is welcome to use the rom and continue developing it. Use whatever you'd like. I'll keep the links up.

Again, sorry.

Sent from my LG-D851
    Update 2 will be up in a couple hours. Pen Window and Multiwindow FC is fixed. Thanks @cdmvirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD