[APP] Dell Stage Launcher

Search This thread

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
this is pretty good, but yeah it kinda sucks because most of the things don't work..
facebook, or music player they all FC...

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
It works on the Archos 70, but it isn't very smooth...

But how is the wallpaper called, that you can see in the first post? Could someone please give me the wallpaper?

And an other question: Is there an other launcher that looks identically? I need a good launcher for my Archos.

jaya7

May 29, 2009
i've installed on galaxy s and seems to be working fine. but i cant get the weather on Home widget to get updated. On Accuweather, my location is already set up. But widget isnt updating.

Odeira.Oloap

May 8, 2012
Manila
So the launcher's running nice and smooth on my Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S II on Android 4.0.3.

But the only Dell Stage Widget working is the Social Widget. Every widget else just says "Problem Loading Widget."

Oh, well...

Current Devices

Samsung Galaxy S II™ 4G GT-I9100M, Stock Android 4.0.3
LG Optimus 3D LG-P920, Stock Android 2.3.5
T-Mobile® G2x™ with Google™ LG-P999DW, Stock Android 2.3.3
Apple iPhone (2G), iOS 3.1
Nokia N93
Samsung GT-E1080

Former Devices

HTC HD7 T9292, Windows Phone 7.10.8107.79 (from Nokia X6; to Samsung Galaxy S II™ 4G)
Nokia X6 (from Nokia 5530 XpressMusic; to HTC HD7)
Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (from Nokia E71)
Nokia E71

Bilgets

Oct 27, 2011
Jakarta
So the launcher's running nice and smooth on my Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S II on Android 4.0.3.

But the only Dell Stage Widget working is the Social Widget. Every widget else just says "Problem Loading Widget."

Oh, well...

Current Devices

Samsung Galaxy S II™ 4G GT-I9100M, Stock Android 4.0.3
LG Optimus 3D LG-P920, Stock Android 2.3.5
T-Mobile® G2x™ with Google™ LG-P999DW, Stock Android 2.3.3
Apple iPhone (2G), iOS 3.1
Nokia N93
Samsung GT-E1080

Former Devices

HTC HD7 T9292, Windows Phone 7.10.8107.79 (from Nokia X6; to Samsung Galaxy S II™ 4G)
Nokia X6 (from Nokia 5530 XpressMusic; to HTC HD7)
Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (from Nokia E71)
Nokia E71
dont put the launcher on sdcard :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dell Stage Launcher

18127443.jpg

63189319.jpg

60792187.jpg

IT REQUIRED ANDROID 2.2
    ( Not sure if it works 2.1 or below )
    so dont bother asking why it doesnt work, PLEASE READ THE POST

***ICONS DONT COME WITH THE LAUNCHER, IT A CUSTOM ROM (MIUI)*****​

it should work on all android phones with a 2.2 WITHOUT ROOT, but it probably look nicer, or better on android phones with a LCD Density 240, like the evo or droid x or etc,

BUT to get the landscape mod like this
    6a00d83451c9ec69e20133f59e20a8970b-800wi

you are required ROOT ACCESS AND AN ANDROID PHONE THAT HAS AT LEAST A 4.3 INCH SCREEN, NOT SURE IF IT WORKS ON OTHER PHONE WITH SMALLER SCREENS. BUT IF IT DOES IT MIGHT REQUIRED SMALLER DENSITY.

TO GET LANDSCAPE YOU NEED TO GET THE LASTEST LCD DENSITY App located here
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=765639&highlight=dell
    CHANGE THE DENSITY TO 160 AND LET THE PHONE RESTART. NOW HOLD YOUR PHONE ON LANDSCAPE AND IT SHOULD ACTUALLY SWITCH TO IT,

****WITHOUT THE DENSITY BEING ON 160 THE PHONE WONT RECOGNIZE THE SCREEN SIZES SO I WONT WORK***********
    ****DONT LIKE HOW IT LOOKS ON MY EVO ON LANDSCAPE CUZ ALL PARTS ALL KIND OF MESSED UP SO I PREFER ON PORTRAIT MOD, IT MIGHT WORK NORMAL ON SOME OTHER ROMS****

ALSO, DELL WIDGETS WONT WORK WITH OTHER LAUNCHER, JUST THE DELL STAGE LAUNCHER,

one problem i had was that the social widget wont let me sign on, not sure if it just me or it requireds something else, if anyone gets it to work let me know, evrything else works perfectly

this was tested on HTC EVO, if it doesnt work for some phones dont bother asking me why it doesnt.

HERES A VIDEO IF U GUYS WANNA KNOW WHAT U DOWNLOADING
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NnvL22Y_gg

ENJOY...

download link:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/o0CQSj5u/Dell_Stage_Apks.html

to download unzip the files (7zip) open the folder and drag the apks to ur sd card and than go to ur phone and use astro manager, or any other file manager and install like any other app.
    (srry i cant download evry single apk its to big of a file)

download stage launcher apk first, and than the widgets.

update:11/8/10

FOR SOME REASON THE PHONE BUTTON, MIGHT NOT WORK IF UR NOT ROOTED OR ROOTED WITH CUSTOM ROM,
    ANY PHONE THAT HAS A SPECIAL NAME FOR THE "PHONE" APK, LIKE DROID'S (blurphone APK)AND SOME HTC WHERE THE PHONE APK ITS NOT JUST NAME AS "PHONE" APK, THE LAUNCHER WONT RECOGNIZE THE "PHONE" BUTTON ON THE DELL LAUNCHER,

THE ONLY WAY I BELIEVE FOR ROOT USER ONLY , TO MAKE THE PHONE BUTTON WORK ITS TO REPLACE THE CUSTOM NAME "APK" TO STOCK "PHONE" APK WITH ADB PUSH OR ROOT EXPLORE, I HAVE NOT TEST THIS METHOD OUT YET MYSELF, SO BACKUP UR ROM BEFORE TRYING, IM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE.
    (THIS SHOULD BE DONE WITH ADVANCE USERS ONLY, PLEASE DONT TRY TO REPLACE THE PHONE APK IF U DONT KNOW WHAT UR DOING, U WILL MESSED UP UR CUSTOM ROM)

I TEST THIS OUT ON THE CUSTOM MIUI ROM AND EVRYTHING WORKS FOR ME EXCEPT THE SOCIAL WIDGET.

THANKS TO THIS GUYS WIT THIS ARTICLE, AND IF U NEED MORE INFO CLICK HERE.
    http://www.goodandevo.net/2010/11/unreleased-dell-stage-ui-running-on-htc-evo.html#more
    I tried the new apk and I still get "application not installed" at the end of the install process. I don't know?

Not sure of the order you did things but, uninstall all current dell Widgets and launcher. Then install my launcher and Widgets.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    Dont work on Samsung Galaxy 3 :)
    It was a try.