Jan 10, 2012
Chennai
lol ok stop OT and can someone report that what bugs are left in this ROM

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
lol ok stop OT and can someone report that what bugs are left in this ROM

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Once you feel the bigger bugs are squashed, would you be able to denote "stable" in the post title? :D I would like to give this a go, but right now I can't test and need a stable setup.

Thanks.

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
New (0624) build tested out.
===========================
HW keyboard rotate fixed.
Brightness issue resolved.
As for the blue LED... Charging, will report back when it's 90%. LED still won't turn blue after charged to 90%+. Not a big deal-breaker though.

I personally don't touch bluetooth/GPS/SMS at all, and WiMAX is (of course) unavailable in China (and never will), so these are up to others to test.
Anyway, this now seems good to go to be one of my daily drivers! (I just love to switch between all my nandroid backups when I'm bored :D )

Last edited:

driodmaster92

Jan 10, 2012
Chennai
Once you feel the bigger bugs are squashed, would you be able to denote "stable" in the post title? :D I would like to give this a go, but right now I can't test and need a stable setup.

Thanks.

I think only one minor bug is present ATM LED still won't turn blue after charged to 90%+..So its quite stable

Guess I'm a little late to noticing that you released, but nice job, driod(droid?)master.
Yeah driodmaster something diff lol....thank you for the help

New (0624) build tested out.
===========================
HW keyboard rotate fixed.
Brightness issue resolved.
As for the blue LED... Charging, will report back when it's 90%. LED still won't turn blue after charged to 90%+. Not a big deal-breaker though.

I personally don't touch bluetooth/GPS/SMS at all, and WiMAX is (of course) unavailable in China (and never will), so these are up to others to test.
Anyway, this now seems good to go to be one of my daily drivers! (I just love to switch between all my nandroid backups when I'm bored :D )

Thanks for the feedback will look into the LED bug .I have found the bug looking for the fix

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Thanks for the feedback will look into the LED bug .I have found the bug looking for the fix

Actually, it turns blue when charged to 99% or 100% (I only saw these, while even when it's 96% it's still red), so maybe this isn't so hard to fix at all? Anyway thanks for continuing @Alias8818 's awesome work! This along with the new CM10.1 stable and PACman 23 will be my new daily driver!!

Just sayin', can the LED fix be made into a small fix instead of a new build? If not much code is changed in the AOKP trunk then... :p

EDIT: 2 more things in my mind:
1) While Android 4.2.2 was released long ago with build number JDQ39, it should now be under JDQ39E. All ROMs I experienced have already moved to the newer code but not AOKP. Is that something with their team? (Nothing serious though)
2. I can't seem to be able to access Quick Settings panel in any AOKP builds I've used. When clicked in notifications, it should flip to reveal the toggle tiles, but it just do nothing... I don't know if it's just me...

Last edited:

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
Actually, it turns blue when charged to 99% or 100% (I only saw these, while even when it's 96% it's still red), so maybe this isn't so hard to fix at all?
Actually, isn't the LED turning blue at ~98-100% a stock TouchWiz thing? I noticed that when I jumped off TouchWiz custom roms that the LED would turn blue at 90%, which always through me off, because I expected a fully charged phone with blue.

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Actually, isn't the LED turning blue at ~98-100% a stock TouchWiz thing? I noticed that when I jumped off TouchWiz custom roms that the LED would turn blue at 90%, which always through me off, because I expected a fully charged phone with blue.

Hmm, you maybe correct, but at least seeing a blue light earlier makes me think, "oh, it's not far from complete!! LOL" :D
Besides, since CM adopted the 90% behavior, I guess I'd like to see AOKP follow their steps too.
Whatever, this isn't any bug or something that keeps me from using it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png

Device: epicmtd (Samsung Epic)

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    Flash ROM
    Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    Reboot

78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

Link Here for the latest nightly

here for the build with Infamous cherries

82.png

» AOKP on Github

» SOURCE on AOKP.co

Will update the changelog later

All the cherries right now are from InfamousAOKP by @kasper_h and his team
    I will more later...

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or thanks or PayPal donations.
    » Donation options on AOKP.co

Credits:
    @Effsi
    aways
    aokp
    CM for kernel @franzyroy
    malcho
    kasper_h
    pawtip
    Google @xboxfanj @Alias8818

Special Thanks @W1nst0n

Enjoy!
    Eagerly waiting on infamous aokp :p. Nice to see some more builds and thanks for helping with our device :)

But (personal aspect) MegaUpload, MediaFire, 4shared and many sites are censored to be blocked here in China. Even goo.im and Dropbox got blocked for a period of time. If I want to access them I'll spend extra on my 3G data capacity. (somehow my home WiFi carrier doesn't support VPN)

Sent from HTC Incredible S @ CM10.1

Ok guys here is the latest build with all the goods from InfamousAOKP from the ROM name is still AOKP ,(I had to use my 3G to upload the build)
    Changelog is long will update later but you can refer to the InfamousAOKP thread on I9000 forum
    And i have changed to dev host so i hope no problem now
    Thanks

http://d-h.st/8a6
    Guys get ready for a surprise tomorrow...Its not aokp I can say this much
    Nice work, sir.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Found a fix for both physical kb and 4g expect a release tonite or tuesday...Thanks @xboxfanj

wut...
    Nvm not worth it. Any ways glad it's concluded. On the plus side now I know better :p