BlueInput for Broadcom is closing in

Search This thread

dhamma

Sep 22, 2007
BlueInput for Broadcom is closing in

We're happy to announce that Teksoft is just a few weeks away from the release of Blueinput for devices that use the Broadcom Bluetooth stack, including the HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, Asus, and others.

BlueInput is an advanced HID driver that totally transforms your Pocket PC or Smartphone into the perfect Mobile office solution by offering easy Bluetooth connectivity to Bluetooth Mouses or Keyboards.

http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=press&cat=2010#100203

Attachments

• 10_02_03_bib.jpg
    10_02_03_bib.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 246

BenGman

May 17, 2007
Great News... Can a working version (alpha/beta/demo) be released before next Friday morning?

I leave next Friday evening for a 5 day camp where no laptops are allowed... ordered a BT Keyboard.. and have several BT Mice... would really like to use a BT Mouse on the HD2 as well...

radhoo

Jun 14, 2005
tm
indeed, would be great to have it asap. the news said something about "weeks away". probably it's in testing phase.

mknewman

Dec 8, 2006
Houston, Tx
Still holding my breath too. Teksoftco's web site has everything in place except the download. Sure wish they would put up an expiring demo so we can at least have something.

A

ara-gorn

Teksoft sleeping - confirmation

Ridiculous: Teksoft Broadcomm page is defunct for almost two weeks now. Are they sleeping or what? Does anyone know any details? Where are the beta testers???

Wrathlon

May 15, 2009
Wonder if this will get around the issues with Wiimotes and Playstation Sixaxis remotes...would love to use one of those in FPSECE instead of the bgp100

Wevenhuis

Nov 10, 2009
Groningen
Nice video showing the possibilities of blueinput. But the HD2 already has integrated bluetooth reception. I have a microsft 6000 series bluetooth keyboard, which is easily recognised by the current bluetooth software on my HD2. The current issue of the bluetooth keyboard is that not all keys are functional in the windows mobile 6.5 software. What is needed, therfore, is software that can reprogram the bluetooth keyboard keys, for more functional use. That will be a milestone for the Hd2. Has anyone heard of this software yet?

mknewman

Dec 8, 2006
Houston, Tx
So you are saying your M$ 6000 BT mouse pairs properly and works? I have a M$ 5000 and the HD2 sees it but cannot pair with it. It works fine on a laptop.

clearscreen

Jul 6, 2010
Hi,
totally agree with you, 5 month to issue a software is a bit long. Perhaps waiting for people to buy other/recent keyboards ;-)

Anyway, my BK600 would work with my hd2 with that software. Too bad they haven't delivered yet. What do they need developpers ? (i'm one of them , so if they need help... lol )

Anyway in the same vein, i would really like to ask for sources of freedom / Com1 / omiz BK600 to fix the to issue a driver for my hd2 ...

Kind regards,
and still waiting some driver to make my bk600 work on my htc hdé !!!
Ludovic

clearscreen

Jul 6, 2010
see my thread : developping bluetooth gateway for bk600
enough to wait for will-be-released drivers, or drivers which are not for my phone.

I'll try to make on myself. If i succedd, it won't cost $15 ^_^
Clearsceeen

romantashev

Dec 10, 2009
BlueInput: BT Keyboard not found

I've downloaded the last/new vesion of BlueInput 1.0.101. But still it can't detect my BT keyboard (HP iPAQ foldable). It detects though my BT mouse - Logitech MX1000 and it works fine, but no any signs by the keybord.
My other BT software on my HD2 detects the keyboard and i've managed to make it work, but its inconvenient to use one program for keyboard and another for mouse.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with iPAQ BT keyboard? It cannot be detected by BlueInput software. These guys need to do some more work before i buy this software.

Didjeridave

Feb 18, 2007
Bought a cheapo chinese bluetooth mouse a while back for this purpose & have been waiting AGES for Teksoft to get this software running (I guess android has been the priority for them lately).
Works OK on my HD2 3.14 official wwe ROM, although probs encountered whilst on the home screen (weather animation on) or viewing videos. Also doesn't always track screen rotation (Youtube app for one, although does using IE).

Last edited: