[ROM]RUU_Mozart_HTC_Europe_1.30.401.01_5.54.09.21_22.33 b.50_RELEASE

Search This thread

Necroman_AI

Apr 26, 2010
Have anybody tested this?

Also, can i flash this on a HTC 7 Mozart from Germany T-Mobile?

Will it make the phone unbranded?

Also is there a release notes so that we can now what have been fixed/improved? And if i'm not asking much, is the Mozart camera improved or it stayed the same as previous?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

DearMond

Sep 9, 2008
Yes, me tested this rom on my branded (no more!) t-mob germany device. first used 1.09 (from here) firmware then when finished phone booted automatically to bootloader mode and then flashed this 1.30 rom (unpacked it with winrar before starting to flash). Everything working fine so far :-D

Reactions: Necroman_AI

Necroman_AI

Apr 26, 2010
Yes, me tested this rom on my branded (no more!) t-mob germany device. first used 1.09 (from here) firmware then when finished phone booted automatically to bootloader mode and then flashed this 1.30 rom (unpacked it with winrar before starting to flash). Everything working fine so far :-D

Thanks a lot but i don't understand anything about german, and i'm afraid the online translator may miss something important.

Could you help in providing a small tutorial in english?

I would appreciate that a lot!

Reactions: Gust@vo

DearMond

Sep 9, 2008
awesome,Can i put it on my Mozart Branded orange France with yours? it Will be debranded my Mozart from my carrier? language french it's available on This rom?
before i flash it,it does a Full backup? thankx for u response

Sorry mate, no idea it it will work for Mozart branded from Orange France, but i can definitely tell u that there was french language to choose when the phone started fresh after upgrade. This 1.30 rom is not branded.

Ok, here is how i got it working for me (T-Mobile Germany Device, 1.25 branded stock rom):

1. Download 1.09 rom from here

2. Extract the 1.09 rom to a folder, let's name it 109

3. Download 1.30 rom (u can find the link in the first post)

4. Extract the 1.30 rom to a folder, let's name it 130. Use WinRar to extract the 1.30 rom's exe file - right click on the file and then look for extract entries of winrar

5. Download ModelID.zip from here

6. Extract ModelID.fig from ModelID.zip and place it into the 130 folder.

7. Reboot your Mozart Phone to Bootloader mode (Switch off then hold Vol. Down and Swith on. Release Vol Down when u see rainbow background)

8. Connect your Mozart Phone to the PC and wait for the Drivers to be installed. You should see USB written on your Phone.

9. Go to 109 Folder and start ROMUpdateUtility.exe
Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% Phone reboots to Bootloader Mode itself (and ROMUpdateUtility.exe states an error, but well, it seems this error wont bother us).

10. Go to 130 Folder and start ROMUpdateUtility.exe
Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% you are done.

Good luck upgrading!

Edit: To the question about backup - flashing wipes all your data, so u will have to download and sync all the stuff again. I have got an app from the market, it let me download it again i hope at no charge after i signed in with my live id. So again - get all important stuff backed up before u flash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necroman_AI

nok_fusion

Jun 22, 2010
Sorry mate, no idea it it will work for Mozart branded from Orange France, but i can definitely tell u that there was french language to choose when the phone started fresh after upgrade. This 1.30 rom is not branded.

Ok, here is how i got it working for me (T-Mobile Germany Device, 1.25 branded stock rom):

4. Extract the 1.30 rom to a folder, let's name it 130. Use WinRar to extract the 1.30 rom's exe file - right click on the file and then look for extract entries of winrar

7. Reboot your Mozart Phone to Bootloader mode (Switch off then hold Vol. Down and Swith on. Release Vol Down when u see rainbow background)

8. Connect your Mozart Phone to the PC and wait for the Drivers to be installed. You should see USB written on your Phone.

Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% Phone reboots to Bootloader Mode itself (and ROMUpdateUtility.exe states an error, but well, it seems this error wont bother us).

Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% you are done.

Good luck upgrading!
thankx a lot,i Will try :)

dark_tranq

Mar 17, 2010
Gold Coast
silly question but i am assuming this 1.30 (NoDo) ROM is in english?

i understand the 1.09 is DE, but just want to make sure the 1.30 is english before flashing.

Cheers.

Necroman_AI

Apr 26, 2010
silly question but i am assuming this 1.30 (NoDo) ROM is in english?

i understand the 1.09 is DE, but just want to make sure the 1.30 is english before flashing.

Cheers.

Since its a European ROM i believe it has English and all other languages currently available to WP7, and i'm pretty sure the t-mob german version have both german and english, but maybe someone can confirm this.

federaly

Oct 7, 2009
QLD,Brisbane
Performance?

This sounds awesome. I'm looking at flashing it but how is performance.

Do graphic intensive games load faster and such?

Is general performance the same or faster?

dark_tranq

Mar 17, 2010
Gold Coast
i'm guessing im going to have to use the gold card/y-split usb cable to install this ROM on a telstra Mozart :(

unless there is a similar way i can de-brand my Telstra Mozart to the DE then flash to 1.30?

I'm kind of new to the whole WP7 ROM flashing, but have extensive experience in WinMo 6.5 and Android phones.

Thanks

F157

Feb 7, 2007
Munich
Most news sites report this is NOT the final update, some say it is.

Kind of confusing, can anybody confirm? Thanks.

theoce2n

Dec 27, 2008
Brisbane
i'm guessing im going to have to use the gold card/y-split usb cable to install this ROM on a telstra Mozart :(

unless there is a similar way i can de-brand my Telstra Mozart to the DE then flash to 1.30?

I'm kind of new to the whole WP7 ROM flashing, but have extensive experience in WinMo 6.5 and Android phones.

Thanks

Sorry I'm new to flashing roms on Windows Phone, may I ask why do you need to de-brand Telstra Mozart though, is it because it's locked (bought it with contract)? I bought it out-right so there's no operator lock, I'd really like to try out this ROM, and post the procedure to everyone :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks a lot but i don't understand anything about german, and i'm afraid the online translator may miss something important.

Could you help in providing a small tutorial in english?

I would appreciate that a lot!
    awesome,Can i put it on my Mozart Branded orange France with yours? it Will be debranded my Mozart from my carrier? language french it's available on This rom?
    before i flash it,it does a Full backup? thankx for u response

Good luck upgrading!

Edit: To the question about backup - flashing wipes all your data, so u will have to download and sync all the stuff again. I have got an app from the market, it let me download it again i hope at no charge after i signed in with my live id. So again - get all important stuff backed up before u flash.
    Just successfully flashed this firmware and would like to answer some of your questions:

@stackover: I didn't flash 1.09 rom, flashed it straight to 1.30 with goldcard.

@Necroman_AI: As far as I can tell camera isn't improved at all, pictures took in low light condition are still pretty bad.

@creamhackered: No you have to use the GoldCard + cable method to flash this.

@zeljkod: I had no problems adding Windows Live, Outlook and Google accounts, as well as importing contacts and feeds etc.

@noodles222: I followed your procedure and didn't have that "a second of screen" issue you had.

@HD2Owner: Yes sounds still remain enabled on Vibrate only mode. Camera settings are not saved, I think I read it on Engadget about MS said it's a design decision, which is loads of BS. I didn't have that alarms issue though.

Keyboard Languages available:
    - English (United States)
    - French (Canada, France, Switzerland)
    - German (Germany)
    - Italian (Italy)
    - Spanish (Spain - International Sort)

Region & Languages available:
    - Deutsch
    - English
    - Espanol
    - Francais
    - Italiano

About:
    - OS Version: 7.0.7389.0
    - Firmware revision: 2250.09.13001.401
    - Hardware revision: 0004
    - Radio Software: 5.54.09.21_22.33b.50.10U
    - Radio Hardware: A.22.0.D4
    - Bootloader version: 1.30.2250.1(117833)

Performance:
    - Significant speedup
    - Fruit Ninja: 9 seconds to main menu (1.5 seconds to load up "Microsoft Games Studio" screen)
    - Prime (written by me): Better load time (1-2 seconds faster) and much smoother animations and transitions (preview video below)