Share your WeChat ID

Search This thread

potatoking6

Sep 11, 2017
Argostoli
Can't make an account!

im trying like for a year to register and it's asking me to contact a user on WeChat to enter my phone number in the Help Friend Register section

adityakrchy

Sep 4, 2016
Help in verifying Wechat ID

Can anyone help me in verifying my wechat ID. I dont have friends who have any wechat account and I want to login in Chinese Pubg(Game for Peace). Please someone help me with this!!!!

faizan2376

Apr 9, 2020
i am from pakistan we are trying to create but the things is that it ask for friend verification and dose not do anything

Piyushdv9

Jun 20, 2020
WeChat verification

Can anyone help me verifying WeChat account, mobile number is +917573847879! Please help I don't know anyone who uses WeChat app in my friend circle and I live in India so there are very few countable users

olanrewajugb

Apr 17, 2022
Some help me verify my WeChat login: +2347034590650

Ask the user above to verify your identity
Ask the user to tap “Search” and enter “WeChat Team”, tap “Account”, select “Verify Friend’s Login”, and follow the instructions to complete the verification.

Below is my WeChat number. +234 7034 590 650

Please help me.
Thanks

Osasido

May 7, 2022
Good day beautiful people.
Just wanted to play moonlight blade mobile. And I just got to know about wechat.. I tried verification but it has been soo frustrating 😤. Pls Can Anyone help me with the verification? I'll really appreciate it a looooooot.
Here is my number +2347026216025 (Nigeria). I'll keep hoping that a friend will heed my cry for help 😣. Thanks

Top Liked Posts