FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM 3-in-1] SOS+ | VER 2.0.9.8 FINAL | RLS AUG.23.2012 | SENSE 1.0 | Open Source

1,441 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,924

By swagstr, Senior Member on 12th September 2011, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2011, 02:09 PM |#11  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,980

More
I don't want to confuse users. We are not associated in anyway so I'm not sure why the kernel I have been working on is included. I was never approached about my work being incorporated into your "swag". If you enjoy the kernel, direct users to it, would be much more easier for me to maintain, much apprecited.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lithid-cm Ad-Free

12th September 2011, 02:55 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Not sense 2.0 right?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
12th September 2011, 03:36 PM |#13  
Flag Dripping Springs, Texas
Thanks Meter: 313

Donate to Me
More
Is this rom odexed? Can you tell me how much storage space is left (on Swagged version) after a clean install?
12th September 2011, 04:22 PM |#14  
Flag S. Austin Tx
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm

I don't want to confuse users. We are not associated in anyway so I'm not sure why the kernel I have been working on is included. I was never approached about my work being incorporated into your "swag". If you enjoy the kernel, direct users to it, would be much more easier for me to maintain, much apprecited.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

+2.... i think this is the one of the main reasons kats are jumping ships to rootz...
i'm over there~.. wink
12th September 2011, 04:23 PM |#15  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,336

More
Nice work!

Sent from my supersonic using XDA App
12th September 2011, 04:41 PM |#16  
Flag Northern VA
Thanks Meter: 273

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon

Is this rom odexed? Can you tell me how much storage space is left (on Swagged version) after a clean install?

It looks deodexed to me.
12th September 2011, 06:32 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Corvallis, OR
Thanks Meter: 1,924

More
@mpitcher225 Thanks, I'd have no problem with this being used as a base (hopefully I haven't caused any bugs ) And I thought Sense 2.1/3.0 was the best, but man, Sense 1.0 still got it!

@lithid-cm I don't wanna start my dev life pissin' people off lol I sent you a PM

@vplug Definitely not, but the Rosie is themed to look like Sense 2.0+ (lets face it, it looks cooler :P)

@ItsDon m20120 is correct, the ROM is deodexed. This and many other details are fully laid out in the blog (link in my sig). And I don't have a clean install running right now, but I don't have any extra apps installed beyond the base. I have 251MB free and Darktremor's Apps2SD is enabled for this ROM, JSYK

To everyone else, thanks for the positive support! I hope we can keep this up so you guys (and gals ) can have a great ROM to run (and me too, I use this ROM lol).
The Following User Says Thank You to swagstr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swagstr Ad-Free
12th September 2011, 06:55 PM |#18  
Flag McKinney, TX
Thanks Meter: 7,244

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I just did a clean install of this rom - swagged version - and I have 387 MB of available space with about 10 extra apps that loaded up after the install. Very fast and responsive thus far.

Great job on the ROM swagstr - thanks button has been hit!
12th September 2011, 07:01 PM |#19  
Flag Dripping Springs, Texas
Thanks Meter: 313

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfunk

I just did a clean install of this rom - swagged version - and I have 387 MB of available space with about 10 extra apps that loaded up after the install. Very fast and responsive thus far.

Great job on the ROM swagstr - thanks button has been hit!

Are you running A2SD?
12th September 2011, 07:03 PM |#20  
Flag McKinney, TX
Thanks Meter: 7,244

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Are you running A2SD?

Nope - that's a straight clean install - no mods for storage used.
12th September 2011, 07:51 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Loving the Rom thus far. Smooth, responsive, and clean as well. What see the chances of getting a fully transparent notification bar? The white transparent one throws me off. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesomesauce, bloatware removed, b_tches be on my d_ck, sos, stock rom, swag, swagged out rom, swagstr

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)