The One X : Coming to AT&T May 6! Finally a suitable replacement for the Aria!

Search This thread

mikelebz

Aug 18, 2010
The phone is amazing even on stock sense 4.0 can't even imagine what it will be like with a custom Rom once the bootloader is unlocked. I thought it would take some time to get used to the size but I have adjusted quite quickly :D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

I know! It's wild. I use the aria as a GPS now and am baffled at how I could ever type on something so small, ha. My friends' iPhones screens now look very small! ha

mikelebz

Aug 18, 2010
i was torn between the sgs3 and the one x, went to my local wally world and took a gander at the one x and i am in love. doing more reading and detective work which has made my mind up to go with the one x, plus its only $150 at wally world.:D im so excited, my upgrade is may 25th.

I thought that as long as you are in the month, you can upgrade? Maybe not :-/

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
AT&T wouldn't let me upgrade any earlier than 24 months to the day. All other carriers do early upgrades though... Like they should.

AT&T does early upgrades (4 months before the end of contract), but only if you haven't been late on any payments and have good credit history. There might be some other conditions you have to meet as well, but I don't know what they are.

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Really? Hmm... Guess I never really asked a human being, I just used their online tool to see when I was able to upgrade. Maybe it's something else on my account.

EDIT: Actually, I guess I did upgrade early. Not sure if it was a full 4 months but it was at least 2. I trust your 4 month number though.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited: