FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FLASHABLE ZIP] Google Gapps + Amazon AppShop - HDX 7", 8.9" (Thor, Apollo)

960 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,355

By Cpasjuste, Senior Member on 20th December 2013, 02:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th December 2013, 04:47 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpasjuste

I think there is not a lot of others as it's the first hack out there that (should) works !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Yeah, would be nice if someone can put the necessary files and commands into a flashable zip file.
20th December 2013, 05:06 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndt_toast

Yeah, would be nice if someone can put the necessary files and commands into a flashable zip file.

I didn't had the time yet and so wanted to share the informations as soon as possible. But I'll restart from stock and make a flashable zip if I can in a few hours.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 05:53 PM |#13  

More
Quote:

I didn't had the time yet and so wanted to share the informations as soon as possible. But I'll restart from stock and make a flashable zip if I can in a few hours.

Sounds good. Make it as easy as possible for future users.
20th December 2013, 06:09 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Cap this is a great effort on your part. However, is it possible to make it dummy proof? Shorter version, etc?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
20th December 2013, 06:15 PM |#15  

More
Cpasjuste, what launcher are you using that you have the ability to change the wallpaper?
20th December 2013, 06:57 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You mean you was able to download some updates from the market then boot loop ? After the hard reset is it working? I didn't had a lot of time to play with it but didn't had a problem yet. I may have done other tweeks that i forget but don't think so. I know i did "chmod 777 /data/dalvik-cache" as i think there was some permissions problem there but tougth it was not the case. Maybe it is..

A complete logcat output could help.

I have to go but will come back in a few hours to help..

Now that i think to it i also installed play store 4.5.10. But i will make a flashable zip in a few hours.

Sent from my KFTHWI using xda app-developers app
20th December 2013, 06:58 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech6

Cap this is a great effort on your part. However, is it possible to make it dummy proof? Shorter version, etc?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Sorry my english is not perfect, i dont understand what you mean :/

The Following User Says Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 06:59 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Cpasjuste, what launcher are you using that you have the ability to change the wallpaper?

Apex launcher, but it does nothing without the wallpaper fix, look at the last messages of other gapps threads in this forum you'll find a link from me.

20th December 2013, 07:16 PM |#19  

More
Quote:

Sorry my english is not perfect, i dont understand what you mean :/

I think what he means is to make a flashable zip, which you already mentioned earlier.
20th December 2013, 09:25 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I think what he means is to make a flashable zip, which you already mentioned earlier.

Currently uploading the flashable zip !

One problem with it tough, gmail is not working anymore, something to do with the sync service ... while it work fine on my initial rom ! Can't understand but will probably find later ... in the meanwhile it can be used to test play store.
20th December 2013, 10:02 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Currently uploading the flashable zip !

One problem with it tough, gmail is not working anymore, something to do with the sync service ... while it work fine on my initial rom ! Can't understand but will probably find later ... in the meanwhile it can be used to test play store.

zip uploaded and first post updated !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)