FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FLASHABLE ZIP] Google Gapps + Amazon AppShop - HDX 7", 8.9" (Thor, Apollo)

960 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,355

By Cpasjuste, Senior Member on 20th December 2013, 02:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th December 2013, 10:02 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpasjuste

Currently uploading the flashable zip !

One problem with it tough, gmail is not working anymore, something to do with the sync service ... while it work fine on my initial rom ! Can't understand but will probably find later ... in the meanwhile it can be used to test play store.

zip uploaded and first post updated !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cpasjuste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cpasjuste Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 10:32 PM |#22  
Flag Saarland
Thanks Meter: 13

More
@Cpasjuste

I have implemented a working playStore with the three files from you, the files (frameworks Services and Account Manager) from Anroid Cowboy and the latest versions of PlayStore and Play Services... no more. I dont have Gapps.zip needed.

Gmail works for me, but crashes the Amazon app shop now (What's not so bad)

Ps. Your wallpaperfix works fine

Gesendet von meinem KFTHWI mit Tapatalk
20th December 2013, 10:40 PM |#23  
Des Plaines, IL
Thanks Meter: 126

More
This is only for the 7" right?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
20th December 2013, 10:57 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I restored from stock and flash the zip you made then flash davlik and cache and I got "android is upgrading" showing up but the play store and other apps aren't showing
20th December 2013, 11:02 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinho

@Cpasjuste

I have implemented a working playStore with the three files from you, the files (frameworks Services and Account Manager) from Anroid Cowboy and the latest versions of PlayStore and Play Services... no more. I dont have Gapps.zip needed.

Gmail works for me, but crashes the Amazon app shop now (What's not so bad)

Ps. Your wallpaperfix works fine

Gesendet von meinem KFTHWI mit Tapatalk

That's great !

If you don't care about amazon stuff i'm actually removing as much as possible of amazon apps and services as i want the closest to stock as possible, i did already remove around 150 Mb of them with success (and this free up system partition for gapps) ! This also prevent some services crashing in the background and heating cpu. Unfortunately i wont be able to work anymore on that with Christmas around ... but well, i will make a great rom at the end of next week

In the meantime, i wish you a merry Christmas with this wonderful tablet
20th December 2013, 11:05 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzycoco

I restored from stock and flash the zip you made then flash davlik and cache and I got "android is upgrading" showing up but the play store and other apps aren't showing

Your stock rom was maybe not so stock, i guess you didn't have enough free space available under your system partition. I think the script don't fail if it run out of space so we think all was ok but it was not. I'm sure if you issue this command under a terminal "df" you"ll see system partition with 0 bytes left :/
21st December 2013, 01:27 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpasjuste

Your stock rom was maybe not so stock, i guess you didn't have enough free space available under your system partition. I think the script don't fail if it run out of space so we think all was ok but it was not. I'm sure if you issue this command under a terminal "df" you"ll see system partition with 0 bytes left :/

I typed in the command 'df' and it said that i had 170 MB left. And this is after I flashed the zip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-20-18-56-02_kindlephoto-570457.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	2466007  
21st December 2013, 01:35 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Edited

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
21st December 2013, 02:30 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
So anyone confirm that working ?
21st December 2013, 03:22 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
There are 2 different files which one is the updated one

Sent from my KFTHWI using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st December 2013, 03:35 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Originally Posted by hth2813

So anyone confirm that working ?

Its working on my Kindle , I have installed zip file on my stock rom directly after success tried on custom rom please dont try this )

Here the image , Im newbie so I cant post an url or image
ttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/linh9linh/Mobile%20Uploads/2013_12_21_095655_zps2b5fc81b.png
The Following User Says Thank You to linh9linh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linh9linh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)