2,353 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,148

Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2014, 01:00 PM |#231  
Flag Bandar Seri Begawan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No sound out of speaker?
Thanks for the mobile data fix! Didn't realize it wasn't working as I was at home all day.

Also, no sound is coming out of the speaker. Wearing headphones etc through the jack produces sound normally though. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
29th November 2014, 01:49 PM |#232  
Flag moscow
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I have no problems with sound, but there is horrible noises when I use speakerphone.
29th November 2014, 07:46 PM |#233  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I did the cleanest flash possible, i flashed the ftf, let it boot, flashed kernel with dual recovery, wiped everything except kernel storage, flashed RC1, flashed gapps, flashed root, flashed my apps using titanium backup, still reboots, it took me 4-5 hours, and all of that was for nothing 😢
The Following User Says Thank You to Kusay_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kusay_1 Ad-Free
29th November 2014, 08:32 PM |#234  
Flag ?
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusay_1

I did the cleanest flash possible, i flashed the ftf, let it boot, flashed kernel with dual recovery, wiped everything except kernel storage, flashed RC1, flashed gapps, flashed root, flashed my apps using titanium backup, still reboots, it took me 4-5 hours, and all of that was for nothing 😢

Check your OC CPU/GPU and Please... Install ALL YOUR APPS FROM PLAY STORE AND THAN BACKUP YOUR DATA USING TITANIUM BACKUP... Only backup the data don't whole APK installation... because it can make this Random reboots... i have sure about that because when i came from 4.1.2 stock to 4.4.4 i do the same thing... i backup everything from titanium (Data and Installation APK) and that make everything i backup crashes while i'm using =#

but if that don't work... "houston we have a ****** ****** Problem" here
29th November 2014, 08:40 PM |#235  
Flag Moscow

More
I didn't face it on PA, i only restore non system apps, @Mahmoud Halem is facing the same problem with games
29th November 2014, 08:42 PM |#236  
Flag Bendigo
Thanks Meter: 2,955

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaul

Download links:

Doing a good job Bpaul keep up the good work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deedwar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deedwar Ad-Free
29th November 2014, 09:11 PM |#237  
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusay_1

I didn't face it on PA, i only restore non system apps, @Mahmoud Halem is facing the same problem with games

today i played boom beach and nothing happened !! .. i don't know what was the reason
29th November 2014, 09:17 PM |#238  
Flag Moscow

More
It happens very frequently when playing terraria
30th November 2014, 03:46 AM |#239  
Flag ?
Thanks Meter: 155

More
@BPaul try recompile the ROM (and kernel like you say some time ago) with the fixes and check the adreno driver.. I'm not sure but sometimes happens some random FPS drop rate.. Without any explanation this happens randomly times in times on any app/game.. Anyway.. Excellent Job done with this ROM ;D
30th November 2014, 07:04 AM |#240  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 163

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvDwx.

Check your OC CPU/GPU and Please... Install ALL YOUR APPS FROM PLAY STORE AND THAN BACKUP YOUR DATA USING TITANIUM BACKUP... Only backup the data don't whole APK installation... because it can make this Random reboots... i have sure about that because when i came from 4.1.2 stock to 4.4.4 i do the same thing... i backup everything from titanium (Data and Installation APK) and that make everything i backup crashes while i'm using =#

but if that don't work... "houston we have a ****** ****** Problem" here

Don't restore using titanium backup...
All apps that you backed up, were running on dalvik. When coming to lolipop from any ROM KitKat or below, you can't use titanium back up to restore. You'll have to download the new updated apks from play store that support ART.
Lollipop runs on ART by default. Anything below kitkat runs on Dalvik so to use the rom Without any issues don't restore....
Try using the rom with fresh installation of apps from play store. Might just help
The Following User Says Thank You to arjun921 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjun921 Ad-Free
30th November 2014, 08:03 AM |#241  
Flag Moscow

More
You mean not restoring data or the app itself, i try to keep my apps up to date, however, i don't think it's the app's fault, cause when it's not optimized for ART, the program doesn't run or it crashes midway, not reboots the whole thing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)