Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][AOSP] - Android 5.1.1 - Release

2,353 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,148

Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2014, 06:49 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
For the first hours - very, very nice! No lags at this time, fast, smooth, really good!
Thx very much - BPaul!!
9th December 2014, 06:53 PM |#342  
Flag ?
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Until Now it stay very stable [to me!] (Using PA GAPPS 5 BETA and SuperSU v.2.37) =D
Bugs related:
- Screen Buttons Lights turned ON after lock the phone =# (no problems @BPaul ... next week we solve this)
*- on default camera apk.. advanced settings FC after change setting and back screen.. them restart the app with configuration changed saved
*- same issue with Front camera Only on instagram... [Fixed this issue on Default camera apk]
*- FM Radio APK fund all the FM stations available on scan, but when i change the station, the station on screen already changed but i continue hear the first station founded
*- EQ don't working (For me only?)
( * => Same issues from RC2 beta 20141204)
All the other functions working properly (GPS, A-GPS, [email protected], Bluetooth, Wifi 2.4ghz ... i can't test -> 5Ghz Wifi and Screen Mirror)
and i will miss the Wheatly Governor on CPU (I love that Governor)...
9th December 2014, 07:32 PM |#343  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Nope, still closes better than previous build, but apps still close, I'm playing shadow fight 2 if you want to test
The Following User Says Thank You to Kusay_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kusay_1 Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 08:30 PM |#344  
Flag ?

More
Average of 10 tests on antutu shows 12800 points =# Where stay the 15xxx i get on old release
9th December 2014, 08:32 PM |#345  
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvDwx.

Average of 10 tests on antutu shows 12800 points =# Where stay the 15xxx i get on old release

anyway .. benchmark isn't important
The Following User Says Thank You to Mahmoud Halem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mahmoud Halem Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 10:27 PM |#346  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I feel that this ROM has worse performance, when I wanted to type something, the keyboard took ages to open, maybe that's related to the apps closing problem, this ROM is great otherwise, very interesting features, I like the ability to share anything using android beam, that's just awesome

"Insert inspiring text here"
10th December 2014, 03:09 AM |#347  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Someone else have problems with gps?

Sent from my LT26w using XDA Free mobile app
10th December 2014, 03:27 AM |#348  
Flag ?

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelgmr

Someone else have problems with gps?

Sent from my LT26w using XDA Free mobile app

i tested the GPS and A-GPS and both stay working BUT after i close the app (2 of them) they come back running on second plan ... maybe be a bug... And about Quality of signal i just get 11 satelites... on old version i get around 16/23 satellites... but i don't know if that is a bug too =#

@BPaul buddy, try ReCompile the kernel with Old Setting (Cortex-A9 with Optimizations or old compiler tool) because old version kernel is quite too Much powerful than this version... on benchmark, playing games and some apps with more process demand... {i tested everything possible between versions and that new shows less powerful}

or maybe the sources from 5.0.1 is making the performance get down?
10th December 2014, 06:14 AM |#349  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Astana

More
Quote:

i tested the GPS and A-GPS and both stay working BUT after i close the app (2 of them) they come back running on second plan ... maybe be a bug... And about Quality of signal i just get 11 satelites... on old version i get around 16/23 satellites... but i don't know if that is a bug too =#

@BPaul buddy, try ReCompile the kernel with Old Setting (Cortex-A9 with Optimizations or old compiler tool) because old version kernel is quite too Much powerful than this version... on benchmark, playing games and some apps with more process demand... {i tested everything possible between versions and that new shows less powerful}

or maybe the sources from 5.0.1 is making the performance get down?

i check with cortex-a8 too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BPaul Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 08:19 AM |#350  
Flag ?

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaul

i check with cortex-a8 too

i will come back to hikari-lrx21v-20141130.zip and make more "concrete" tests about the performance
... and if i don't boring you.. your kernel already have?
- Optimized AES and SHA1 routines
- Neon optimizations
- O3 Optimizations
- native LZ4/LZ0 compression support
- init.d support
. . . Just to let me know.. and try release only the kernel versions (Cortex A9 / Scorpion / Cortex A15 / Cortex A8) when you release the new update to me and somebody else try make tests with logs to see who arch get better
and remember... the compiler tools have different results
10th December 2014, 08:25 AM |#351  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Astana

More
Quote:

i will come back to hikari-lrx21v-20141130.zip and make more "solids" tests about the performance
... and if i don't boring you.. your kernel already have?
- Optimized AES and SHA1 routines
- Neon optimizations
- O3 Optimizations
- native LZ4/LZ0 compression support
- init.d support
. . . Just to let me know.. and try release only the kernel versions (Cortex A9 / Scorpion / Cortex A15 / Cortex A8) when you release the new update to me and somebody else try make tests with logs to see who arch get better
and remember... the compiler tools have different results

I know about it. For scropion inpossible compile. Scorpion is modify of A8. wifi says A9
But in CM i found here https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...scorpion.mk#L7
and we see so bad commit...
Later i rebuild rom for A8 and if it show bad results i revert back to A9
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BPaul Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)