[ROM-DEV] 04/16/10 | Back from the dead | Coming soon

Search This thread

Sottilde

Nov 23, 2009
Thanks a ton for the mirrors guys, I'm going to give this a shot later tonight. Do you think it'll work as an upgrade from Fresh or should I use my old nandroid back to Sprint's latest release?

toastcfh

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2009
Lakeland, FL
everyone u have to do a wipe first. also if ur doubting that its booting plug it in to the computer and adb logcat. it really does take forever the first boot

toastcfh

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2009
Lakeland, FL
this is an updatewith some apps and stuff. use this update if u already have the other update installed. this one is a no wipe. so u dont have to wipe before flashing this over the other one.

mirror first please. again this has the 10 download limit. this one is small though so it shouldnt take long

eeek.... sorry forgot to sign it. uploading the signed one. sorry

Last edited:

Thomas1218

Nov 30, 2008

bron019

Nov 17, 2009
widgets dont work

the widgets dont seem to be working and the google goggles app is not in the market

Sottilde

Nov 23, 2009

lonequid

Oct 26, 2009
I get:

"E: Wrong digest:
boot.img
E: Verification failed"

when I try to flash the 1.5 update

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    boot issue,

i had the same prob with the initaial install of 2.1 i booted into recovery then did a wipe again and installed it again and boot it worked maybe try that.
    sorry if its a waste of time,

FYI

my jammed at the HTC screen where the H then the T then the C all light up form left to right mine paused at the T so i knew somthing was up.

post bak if it works i want 2.1 damn it besides it being useless as a phone i liked it, it was dumb fast and i dunno a faw bat files to add apps well be good.
    sean